Televisi Transformasi Indonesia (TRANS TV) Jobs: Tutor Multimedia | Public Relations
TRANS TV began broadcasting in 2001, beginning with the Trans Tune In trial broadcast. As a rapidly growing television, TRANS TV has a vision to be the best television in Indonesia and Southeast Asia and is able to provide positive business results for stakeholders. Trans TV always broadcast quality programs that contribute to improving the welfare and intelligence of the community.
There are also various programs intended for children and adolescents through cartoon series from Cartoon Network or various reality shows, music and others. The mothers were also spoiled by watching culinary shows and traveling. Not to forget to get information from local and international through CNN Indonesia, which always provides reliable and accurate news.
TRANS TV continues to process and make various efforts to provide the best shows for the people of Indonesia. Together with TRANS7, Detikcom, Transvision, and CNN Indonesia as members of the TRANSMEDIA family, are committed to continuing to provide inspiring, quality shows as well as to entertain and contribute to making a better Indonesia.
- Graduates majoring in Education, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Communications, and Computer Science (preferred)
- Aged 21-28 years old
- Mastery computer software and hardware
- Likes the world of education
- Passionate about teaching children
- Responsible in working
- Have teaching experience or volunteer activities
- Like challenges and learn new things in learning methods in the world of education
- Able to work individually and in team
- Apply for Broadcast Multimedia position
- Marital Status: Single / Married
- Experience: 1 Year
- Age: 22-28 Years Old
- Gender: Male / Female
Let's join us, register to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.