Frisian Flag Indonesia Jobs: Junior Supply Chain Finance Manager
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, Frisian Flag Indonesia means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At Frisian Flag Indonesia we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at Frisian Flag Indonesia means you are contributing to a better world.
Let’s join our:
Junior Supply Chain Finance Manager (Plant Controller)
- Jakarta Timur
Provide financial business partnership and cost-value add analysis for Make area in Pasar Rebo & Ciracas plant, to ensure an efficient, optimize and strategic decision of financial aspect over production process, resources, and investment require. This position also provide yearly standard costing calculation, resources capability and demand analysis, develop Investment Authorization Request (IAR), and transfer price quarterly adjustment
- Provide financial business partnership for Make/ Production area to Procurement & Production team, to ensure all the decision are having overview related business and cost perspective, includes WCOM-R Partnering
- Responsible on Financial Month End activities (Production Volume, Capacity variance, Other variance, Accrual process, HFM submission and WCOM Savings)
- Developing, building, driving business strategy in terms of improvement in business, system, and process
Costing Analyst and Reporting
- Internal Control to Make area
- Standard conversion cost roll up
- Capex Management
- IAR Development
- Actual Conversion Cost Review
- Outlook Conversion Cost Review
- Accrual & Provision Management CC
- Capacity Variance Review
- NPD Support on CC
Monthly Business Review
- Prepare draft for monthly business review related costing area of Conversion Cost to gain logical and reasonable explanation
- Preparing and sharing SC Finance deck result
- Bi Weekly evaluation and deep dive on the Conversion Cost
- Bi Weekly validation savings on Energy and POH
- BOM Changes and Contract Coverage
What We Ask
- Bachelor degree of Accounting/ Finance/ Business Management
- At least 5-6 years of experience in related field
- Previous experience in finance business partnering role minimum 2 years (Commercial/ Supply Chain)
- Have Management Accounting & Operation, Production Process and Accounting Journal understanding
- Have Financial & Business awareness
What We Offer
- You will be working with a wonderful team who are motivated to contribute and to live our purpose.
- Challenging job
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Career development
- Opportunity to #UnleashYourNature
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below.
The recruitment process is free of charge. Be aware of scam.