Sinarmas Mining Jobs: System Development Specialist | Operation Section Head
Sinar Mas Mining (SMM), one of pillars in Sinar Mas group, conglomeration enterprise in Indonesia as a global mining company and beyond.
SMM has grown with 60+ business entities focused on technology innovation across 4 industries; Renewable Energy, Digital Enabled Financial Services, Lifestyle, Investment & Incubation.
As a trusted company with customer oriented, we continue to uphold the corporate governance, make an opportunity to create meaningful impact to communities, creating leaders from within, and always be ready to face the dynamics of change and challenges in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Sinar Mas Mining functions as a holding company of PT Golden Energy Mines Tbk, PT Berau Coal Tbk and also other subsidiaries operating in energy sustainability sector. The company has consistently demonstrated passion and commitment to reach its vision: "sustainable growth and value creation for shareholders and community". This drive to excel and add value is an ever more important, and probably utmost necessary in this highly competitive and challenging industry.
Sinarmas Mining is seeking great leaders to lead our company and its subsidiaries. The role includes but not limited to planning, coordinating, monitoring and managing the implementation of business program within mining and renewable energy industry. If you are interested to keep exploring new things and passionate in discovering new insights, get in touch with us!.
System Development Specialist
- Berau, Kaltim
- Make monthly and weekly plans
- Coordinate with all departments of PT. Berau Coal is in the system development process, including work instructions (SOP) and evaluation and compliance with K3L laws and regulations
- Prepare reports that are the responsibility of the System Development Specialist for external and internal purposes
- Assist in the implementation of management reviews, internal and external audits and the making of company policies
- Ensure that the work is carried out based on SOPs and applicable policies
- Implement necessary actions to correct identified deficiencies
- Conducting Safety Accountability Program (SAP) regularly
- Create and run HIRADC (Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Determining Control) and / or JSA
- Provide input to the Superintendent in setting targets and annual planning
- Create new work instructions or make improvements to work instructions
- Implement SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and Work Instructions related to their work and supervise subordinates and contractors to work according to SOP.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of proven relevant experience
- Have experience in ISO 9001
- Good project management and interpersonal skills
- Good design thinking qualities and problem solver
- Experience in coal mining industry is preferred
- Willing to implement a roster work system placed in Berau, East Kalimantan (6 months : 2 weeks)
- Closing date: August 31, 2022.
- Realizing an effective and efficient Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Management System (Be GeMS) to support the operations of PT. Berau Coal through standardization, documentation and updating of work instructions and in accordance with K3L laws and regulations.
Operation Section Head
- Muara Bungo, Jambi
- Carry out production monitoring and evaluation functions by ensuring that production runs smoothly by overcoming existing constraints
- Including coordination with relevant departments or other parties involved in the production process
- Conduct technical evaluations related to planning with existing field conditions, evaluate the production process according to the specified planning
- Evaluate the results of the production process
- Conduct non-technical evaluations regarding the availability and ability of existing subordinates in manpower
- Provide direction, discussion / consultation, or decisions regarding work within the limits of authority by continuously coordinating with the Mine Operations Department Head
- Giving warnings and warnings to subordinates if necessary
- Ensure that procedures are available and socialization is carried out, as well as ensure implementation in the field
- Make budget and goal setting department and then carry out control in its realization.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering
- 5+ years of proven relevant experience
- Have high integrity, credibility, and leadership, as well as good communication skills
- Able to manage contractors so that they can achieve safety, production, and quality targets
- Able to supervise contractor work system
- Have experience managing a team in the business process of mining, loading, and transporting coal from the mine to the buyer
- Has experience in supervising mining contractor operations with PC2000 class production equipment scale
- Have experience working as mining contractor
- Willing to be placed in Muara Bungo, Jambi, with roaster 4 weeks : 2 weeks
- Closing date: August 1, 2022.
- Have duties and responsibilities regarding production planning, supervision or monitoring, and production evaluation, as well as supervision, contractor work systems.
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply via links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.