Jawa Satu Power Jobs: Environmental Specialist
The PT. Jawa Satu Power is a Joint Venture Entity between PT Pertamina Power Indonesia, Garuda Power Holdings B.V. and Sojitz Global Investment B.V. established on December 05, 2016 as a Special Purpose Company in running, controlling and managing the assets of Jawa-1 Power Plant business activities, which serves as the largest gas fired power plant with CCGT technology in Southeast Asia. The Company runs its business professionally by upholding an effective and efficient Corporate Governance Principles in order to provide continuous added values to Indonesia through stable power supply.
We are PT Jawa Satu Power were looking for New Family member with details:
Position: Environmental Specialist
Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
- Posses at least Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Environmental Management, Biodiversity, and Environmental Policy.
- Certified ISO 14001 or other environmental certifications will be preferred.
- Experience in developing, managing, and auditing Environmental Management Systems.
- Extensive understanding of environmental management and compliance assurance.
- High analytical experience, accuracy with statistics and written reports, well organized, and exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Strong skills in leadership, cross-functional coordination, Environmental Analysis, and Environmental Management plans.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas or Power Plant Industry will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
If you feel you are the one whom we are searching for, please send your CV to email address below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.