Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Head of Total Reward | Warehouse Shift Operation | Coffee Agronomist
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals. Are you the best candidate to join the Nestle Indonesia Team?
Head of Total Reward
- Location: Jakarta
- Employment Status: Full Time
As Head of Total Rewards, you are responsible for the implementation of Total Rewards strategies throughout the Market aligned with Corporate Policies and Regional Center of Competence (CoC) guidance in order to ensure that this will generate a competitive advantage for the business in attracting, retaining and motivating our talent and fostering a high performance culture.
A Day In The Life As Head of Total Reward
- In collaboration with the Regional Centre of Competence (CoC), design & implement the local Total Rewards Strategy
- Define effective communication of Total Rewards
- Enhancing Total Reward capabilities in the Market through functional leadership in Total Reward
- Collaborate with the Regional CoC to ensure flawless execution of annual processes and lead the market's implementation of the annual
- Pay for Performance - Embedding a Pay for Performance culture thru differentiated rewards and designing an effective base salary strategy and variable pay schemes (STB, Sales Incentives, Spot Bonus)
- Ensure effective job analysis and job evaluation process - Effectively apply the Groups (MaGS) Job Evaluation Methodology - follow the group process for MaGS and governance model.
- Review & confirm the competitive pay structures proposed by CoC based on the criteria approved by the NiM TR Committee and outlined in the NiM Total Reward Strategy
- Build a network of contacts from other companies to ensure reliable market data. Play a leader role with the Local Network of C&B
- Definition and Implementation of Local Benefits program
- Design cost efficient Benefits program in line with Corporate guidance supported by the Regional CoC. Coordinate with relevant other functions (legal, finance etc). Benchmark benefit programs in other companies in order to ensure that Nestlé is offering competitive benefits that strongly contributes to people's attraction and retention.
What Makes You Successful
- A Bachelor-degree holder (S1) with minimum 3 out of 4.0 GPA
- 4-7 years experience in Total Rewards
- 1-2 years experience as an HRBP (preferable)
- Hands-on experience in HR & Payroll systems
- Experience with KPIs (Creation and use of metrics)
- Local employment law & labor regulations
- Experience in Employee Cost Management / Budgeting
- Advanced Use of Microsoft Excel
- Project Management Experience
Warehouse Shift Operation
- Location: Karawang
- Temporary Employment
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as Warehouse Shift Operation you will be responsible to ensuring smooth warehouse operation on finished good Supply (correct allocation, destination, quantity, timing, in good quality, safety and optimum cost), Inbound Materials (accurate quantity, location, good quality and safety), Staging (accurate quantity, location, First Expired First Out (FEFO), quality, and safety), Storage materials (accurate quantity, location, good quality and safety, and follow Good Warehouse Practice)
A Day of Life Of…
- Establish good warehouse practice and ensure safety workplace
- Maintain accuracy of inventory
- Ensure supply of Finished Goods to Distribution Center based on RSO plan
- Manage Direct Dispatch accurately
- Ensure correct Order Number of all Dispatch according to T Hub and Ritase
- Ensure good material handling to avoid damage of inventory
- Ensure no interruption in production due to no material supply
- Receive Finished Goods from Production
- Maintain smooth Inbound & Outbound Operation
- Maintain optimum pending / waiting Trucks
What Will Make You Successful?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's degree from Engineering background; Industrial Engineering would be preferable.
- Having Technical background / experience in Supply Chain and Warehouse would be advantage
- Have good communication, leadership, and negotiation skill
- Able to operate Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel, Macro, Power BI, and MS Apps would be preferable
- Have SAP Knowledge (Inventory, Warehouse Management and others)
- Have knowledge related with inventory management, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Warehouse Practice, SHE, and Hala
- Location: Bandar Lampung
- Temporary Employment
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as Coffee Agronomist responsible to Improve green coffee quality at coffee farmers and develop quality awareness at coffee community (along the supply chain), also contribute to get better access on competitive and traceable Indonesian green coffee.
A Day of Life Of…
- Manage regular communication with farmers, farmers group and Cooperative (Kelompok Usaha Bersama)
- Provide technical assistance to coffee farmers in coffee production and quality aspect
- Running green coffee Direct Procurement operation (Green Coffee Procurement from Farmers)
- Ensuring green coffee delivery meet with required quality level.
- Establish corrective measures with Factory team for any quality issues
- Conduct market intelligence to provide information in coffee crop, social issue.
- Communicate and campaign Sustainability Agriculture Initiative and develop Co-operation with Coffee Community (Coffee Growers, Farmers Organizations, Research Centers, NGOs, etc.)
- Manage Education and Demonstration Farms for endorse Good Agriculture Practices
- Collaborate with other partners to improve access to support farmers
- Provide Material to Business Unit team for communication propose
- Provide Information On coffee farmer’s issue
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum Bachelor of Agriculture
- Experience in coffee agricultural practices
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written
- Having good analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia.
- We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com).
Keen to be a part of a company that’s focus in enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future?
Apply to links below! Make sure you completed the prescreening questions before submitting.