PETRONAS Jobs: Senior Electrical Engineer | Senior Strategy & Portfolio Officer
PETRONAS is a multinational oil company of choice and ranked amongst the largest corporations in the world. The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future.
PETRONAS Indonesia is currently holding participating interest in 9 blocks across Indonesia, with 4 of them in the production stage. PETRONAS has consistently and successfully implemented various social and community programs, focusing on education, capacity building, environment, health, as well as community wellbeing and development which are governed by its large Corporate Sustainability Framework.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS Indonesia Operations is looking for the following professionals:
Senior Officer Positions
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Facilitate and conduct comprehensive feasibility study and conceptual option through reviewing existing facility limitation, ensure the studies are in compliance with relevant engineering standard (PTS Electrical, IEC, NEMA / ANSI, IEEE, NEPA, etc.), ensuring Field Improvement Proposal (FIP) can be implemented in a safety manner, design and select main electrical equipment to achieve optimum performance in reliability and ensure the studies are feasible to be implemented.
- Strategize, develop and establish Reliability Roadmap for Electrical Engineering system.
- Providing the total technical integrity solutions and expertise to operational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline with a minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in oil & gas industry.
- Knowledgeable in relevant standards and policies, possess good analytical skill and well experience with relevant computer software / programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe, ETAP software, etc.
- All candidates must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written).
Senior Strategy & Portfolio Officer
- Plan, facilitate and develop the functional and corporate business strategies and initiatives by way of assessing portfolio positions and recommending strategic options in order to effectively contribute to the realization of long-term business objectives.
- Assist and provide insights to Exploration and Business Development team in the evaluation of any new potential asset or portfolio to ensure acquisition or participation of the Company is aligned with Business Growth Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geoscience, Petroleum, Finance or Business with a minimum 8 up to 10-year experience in Oil and Gas Industry and minimum 8-year experience in Upstream Business Planning / Performance Management / Strategic Planning in upstream oil and gas industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent presentation and discussion facilitation skills.
Suitable CVs with the above requirements are welcome to submit an application no longer than 30 January 2023 via email to email address below.
Mentioned the proposed position title on your email subject.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.