Indofood Sukses Makmur Jobs: Technical Baking and Cooking Specialist | E-Commerce Specialist
Over a number of decades PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk has been progressively transformed to become a Total Food Solutions company with operations in all stages of food manufacturing from the production of raw materials and their processing through to consumer products in the market. Today, it is renowned as a well–established company & a leading player in each category of business in which it operates. In its business operations, Indofood capitalizes on its resilient business model with 4 complementary Strategic Business Groups:
- Consumer Branded Products (CBP). Indofood CBP is one of the leading packaged food producers in Indonesia, with a wide range of packaged food products. ICBP product brands are among the strongest brands with the most significant mind share in Indonesia for consumer food brands.
- Bogasari, primarily a producer of wheat flour as well as pasta. Its business operations are supported by shipping and packaging units.
- Agribusiness. The Group’s principal business activities range from research and development, seed breeding, oil palm cultivation and milling; as well as the production & marketing of branded cooking oils, margarine and shortening. In addition, the Group is also involved in the cultivation and processing of rubber and sugar cane as well as other crops.
- Distribution, which boasts the most extensive distribution network in Indonesia, distributes the majority of Indofood’s and its subsidiaries’ consumer products as well as third–party products.
- Cultivation and Processed Vegetables activities are conducted by China Minzhong Food Corporation Limited (“CMFC”) which is listed on the SGX and is an integrated vegetable processing company in the People’s Republic of China. Through its decades of experience CMFC has developed an integrated demand-driven operation with wide-ranging cultivation and processing capabilities. In addition, CMFC also has a branded products operation.
We are hiring:
Technical Baking and Cooking Specialist
- Fostering good relations and effective communication with customers
- Actively seek new customer prospects
- Handle and manage databases, as well as carry out end-to-end new customer recruitment processes
- Create INDOMILK products in innovative recipes / menu
- Collaborate with analysts for mapping and profiling customers, as well as monitoring, managing and providing updates related to the customer database
- Make visits to outlets together with salesman, benchmarking product vs competitors, and also plan marketing programs
- Supporting events held by TM in national bakery events including being able to do demos in public forums
- Bachelor's degree from Food Technology
- Have experience in the same field minimum 5 years
- Has the ability in the world of baking and can demonstrate dairy products application in baking and pastry
- Honest, thorough, visionary, and willing to work under pressure
- Have initiative and strong motivation in achieving sales targets
- Have good communication skills and analytical power
- Closing date: November 10, 2023
- Make a selection for the selection of the platform to be used
- Work closely with the Brand team to provide updated product content to be published on market places and e-commerce platforms
- Develop standards and systems for new product listings, including the distribution
- Provides all support related to media and email marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and paid social media
- Conduct sales marketing analysis in e-commerce (SEO, forecast, and inventory)
- Monitoring sales achievement and daily operations on the online market platform
- Minimum Bachelor in any major with minimum GPA 3.00
- Experienced minimum 2 years in the same position in managing e-commerce website / portal
- Maximum 30 years old
- Have knowledge in Ecommerce Website Builder, Consumer Research, Digital Sales, Web Conversion, Analytical Skills
- Advance in Microsoft Office (excellence in Power Point and Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Closing date: November 22, 2023
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to links below.
On behalf of Indofood Group, we remind you to always be cautious toward fraud related to employee recruitment which use Indofood Sukses Makmur or Indofood CBP company name.
Indofood never ask for payment at any stage in the recruitment process or to cover a range of expenses, such as transportation, accommodation, medical check up, psychological test or any other expenses.
Please note that Indofood Group will only process shortlisted applicants who best met the job requirements.