Bank BCA Jobs: IT Human Capital
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
IT Human Capital
- Job Position: Staff
- Location: Jakarta
- Open Date: 07-06-2018
- Close Date: 31-08-2018
- Conduct new employee & internship recruitment process
- Analyze the BCA IT employee skills
- Assist direct the career development needed for each employee at BCA
- Conduct BCA IT organization development planning
- Develop competency assessment for the IT team
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology / Human Resources Management / Master's degree Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Experienced in HCM work area or similar
- Interested in people development, talent identification, and recruitment
- Eager to learn and understand new things, especially related to IT world and IT organization
- Able to cooperate and communicate with other teams
Those who are interested please apply to link below.