Danone Aqua Jobs: Channel and Category Development Manager | Utility and Electrical Manager | Demand Planning Manager
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Danone settled in Indonesia in 1998 by signing a strategic alliance with Aqua, an Indonesian brand of bottled water launched in 1973. With this partnership, the brand strengthened its market position becoming the largest producer of bottled mineral water in Indonesia. In 2005, Mizone was launched in Indonesia, as a roll-out of the Chinese success story.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
PT Tirta Investama or Danone Aqua is the largest company engaged in packaged drinking water production in Indonesia. As a pioneer of packaged drinking water it was established in 1973. Danone Aqua became an integral part of Indonesian society healthy life. Currently we are opens career opportunity as:
Channel & Category Development Manager (Modern Trade) - Jakarta
- Build relevant insights for business development opportunities based on market data (Nielsen, consumer studies etc.).
- Support KAMs in their key account relationships with relevant insights on mineral water and beverages category developments and customer performances.
- Bring category insights to dedicated key accounts to build a category management relationship with them.
- Connect with KAMs, marketing team & field team to drive commercial & marketing strategy into action at the point of purchase.
- Drive the creation & management of BTL activation materials (display, gadgets, wobblers, animations, leaflets etc.) for the Danone Water brand together.
- Support the monthly volume forecasting on Danone Aqua brand with brand performance data & market development insights.
- Provide relevant insights on promotional performance (follow-up of the promotional KPIs) and its impact on sales to suggest promo plan optimizations to the sales team.
- Coordinate CCD budget & controlling for Danone Aqua Water brand.
- S1 / Bachelor degree in any major.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the channel & category development / trade marketing.
- Minimum 1+ year of working experience in Modern Trade Channel.
Utility & Electrical Manager - Jakarta
As a Utility & Electrical Manager, you will have responsibility to:
- Define and lead utilities and electrical supplies performance management, including energy, service level and maintenance strategy
- Define and ensure that utilities and electrical equipment selection are align with group specification standard
- Define the utilities and electrical equipment selection includes safety and quality standard and take the lead to ensure that all are performed safely with quality result and in accordance with legal and group standard
- Drive performance gaps closure and continuous improvement of utilities and electrical KPI's through effective standard method, tools and process improvement method
- Define and lead people competency development on utility and electrical operations, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Electrical or Mechanical major
- Minimum 5-7 years working experiences from related industry (Consumer Goods, Electrical / Engineering, Food Production, etc) in related positions
- Fluent in English
- Good collaboration and build networking relationship with related stakeholders
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and strong analytical skill
Demand Planning Manager - Jakarta
To prepare and monitor Primary Sales Forecast to Supply Planning
- To generate present weekly rolling forecast 18 month rolling ahead to the production planning.
- End to end demand management for Nutrilon and AMN.
To present Business Planning Cycle - Demand Review
- To review primary sales plan and secondary sales forecast analysis per brand and product based on baseline, trend, MMS activities, market share insights & distribution overview.
- Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy.
To provide analysis / review and proposed actions for
- Comparisson PO Plan vs. PO received.
- Comparisson sales forecast vs. sales actual.
- Service levels from NIS to Distributor.
- Service levels from Distributor to Customer.
- Stock overview at detail level and all chains.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant operational experience in at demand and supply planning.
- FMCG background is an advantage
Those who are interested please apply to links below.