Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
Regulatory Affairs Manager - BPC
- Job Number: 180008NQ
- Location: Indonesia
- Job Field: Research / Development
- Posting Date: July 9, 2018
- End Date: July 15, 2018
- Job Type: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Schedule: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- The role of Regulatory Affairs is to Grow Unilever’s competitiveness through a Global Proactive Regulatory function that assures compliance, creates external space for innovation drives external Advocacy on new regulations.
- The job holder leads the regulatory strategy and guidance to support the innovation projects of Beauty Personal Care (BPC) categories in Indonesia.
- Support all Global, regional & Local Strategic projects across BPC categories with a primary focus on: Skin Care, Hair Care, Deo, and Local Jewel.
- Support our smart claims strategy across BPC categories by providing overall Regulatory claim strategy / support & assessment, level risks, mitigation and action through Local Claims Forum (LCF) in partnership with Claims & Legal Teams; collaborating with R&D, Marketing & Claims Teams to provide Regulatory support to gain BPOM Claims endorsement and defend challenges in case happen; building relationship with BPOM to improve our networking and influencing.
- Provide all regulatory inputs / assessments to new innovations (formulation, new ingredients).
- Inform all Local / Regional / Global Stakeholders on new Regulations and helps assessing their impact to Unilever portfolio.
- Lead the overall Relationship with BPOM authorities related to BPC products.
- Support our Unilever external Advocacy and Engagement Strategic agenda in partnership with External Affairs, build and enhance Unilever relationship with BPOM, others related authorities (Min of Trade & Industry, MUI, etc), KOF’s and Trade Associations to support Unilever Indonesia business by: developing and improving our relationship with local government by supporting them on new capability building through Unilever expertise; supporting Trade Association (Perkosmi Banten Region) , to leverage Unilever influence in Perkosmi Indonesia; being active in Professional Assocications such as Indonesia Pharmacist Association; engaging with relevant universities to support our external agenda; partnering with External Affairs on all common topics.
- Support Supply Chain (SC) team by providing technical knowledge and BPOM influencing for Supply Chain led topics such as GMP.
- Support Legal and SC Teams in the fight against illegal & counterfeit products.
- Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG company.
- Mandatory to have an experience on Local regulatory affairs and preferable to have experience working with Deputi II BPOM, Cosmetics regulation and claims, and also team working with regional / global team.
- Degree in relevant subject (Scientist, Chemist, Pharmacist).
- Any experience relevant to expertise required in other R&D roles (TPL, TM, Claims / Clinical, Quality, Toxicology).
- Fluent in technical and general English.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.