Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Technical Project Leader Tea SEAA
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
Technical Project Leader Tea SEAA
- Job Number: 18000ADZ
- Location: Indonesia
- Job Field: Research / Development
- Posting Date: July 31, 2018
- End Date: August 14, 2018
- Job Type: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Schedule: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- Technical Project Leader (TPL) is an R&D role for delivering technical aspects of innovation. TPL is responsible for project leadership of technical aspect of assigned project – single point accountability for technical delivery and responsible for communication with stakeholder on all technical matters. Go to person for assigned category responsibility. Accountable for excellence in Project Management including the project timeline. Capable in Project and Stakeholder Management – able to manage local or regional project with medium – high complexity and / or virtual relationships effectively.
- Leading the OTIF delivery of all technical tasks / R&D relevant elements of regional innovation project by leading across R&D workstreams (formulation, processing, packaging, Technical management) and Supply Chain.
- OTIF delivery of dedicated non-NPD driven projects as allocated (VIP, sustainability, complexity, quality, etc)
- Shaping and agreeing the technical scoping (if delegated by TBL) as well as planning, agreeing, monitoring and reviewing the technical workplan and deliverables of individuals working on technical project tasks
- Evaluating and proposing to the R&D Manager or Director the size and type of resource and budget required to deliver the technical elements of the project
- First point of contact for technical queries / issues raised in project team or representing technical team in core project team. Escalate any technical issues to R&D Manager when required.
- Managing stakeholders and keeping them informed on technical delivery
- Point of contact for Global TPL and linking back to TBL when strategic questions arise
- Driving compliance and delivery of Innoplan, Gate documents and Functional Excellence in IPM
- Managing risk (lead technical risk assessment in project team and monitor implementation of identified risk mitigation),
- Defining and supporting regional claims and ensuring legal compliance with local and regional requirements
- Ensure clearance on freedom to operate (intellectual property) and investigate opportunities for competitive asset protection
- Actively supports and drives the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan via product attributes and contributes to sustainable accretive innovations
- Drive own development plan with the support from Manager, develop procedure and train others, facilitate sharing of learning within team
- Driving compliance to SHE and QA policies in any projects or ensures elements of Safety and Quality (consumer, customers) are covered off.
- Graduate from Science / Food with Bachelor degree and at least 4 years working experience in related field
- Good English communication skills (both spoken and written) are mandatory
- Project Management skill
- Proven experience in R&D with extensive knowledge in formulation development, packaging development, technical management, and process development
- Able to propose areas for improvement and drive change within team
Those who are interested please apply to link below.