Donggi Senoro LNG Jobs: Internal Auditor
Donggi Senoro LNG is the fourth LNG plant in Indonesia which operated by PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG), a joint venture company among renowned Asian energy companies which comprise of PT Pertamina (Persero), Medco Energi International (Tbk), Mitsubishi Corporation, and Korea Gas Corporation.
DSLNG is the first LNG project in Indonesia to adopt the separate upstream and downstream development model. Under this model, as the downstream company DSLNG is responsible for buying and processing natural gas into LNG as well as marketing the LNG to international buyers. This project is the beginning of the monetization of the region’s gas reserves which remained untapped since it was found more than three decades ago.
Besides providing job opportunities, the presence of this project also creates entrepreneurship opportunities and improves other economic activities which made the surrounding area flourish into a new growth corridor. The competence of people is paramount to the achievement of operational excellence. Right from the start DSLNG has sought to attract and develop the very best people to achieve its operational goals.
Internal Auditor - Jakarta
- Conduct internal audits to verify company accounts, ensure compliance with company accounting policies, and detect also prevent fraud.
- Assist with the development of the annual audit plan, including a risk assessment, goals and objectives, and activities for the year.
- Perform audits and other engagements that adhere to professional and office standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that suitable records are maintained to adequately document the planning, fieldwork, reporting, review, and follow-up processes for all performed audits and other engagements.
- Interact with the auditee throughout the course of the audit ensuring that the auditee is familiar with the audit personnel, audit objectives, and status of the audit so that a high degree of comfort and understanding is attained.
- Prepare detailed audit work papers that clearly identifies the work performed, including the nature, timing, extent, and results of the procedures performed, the purpose and source of the information obtained, and the conclusions the auditor reaches, in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual and professional standards.
- Audit accounting, operational and statistical data from various departments, divisions and locations of DSLNG to verify accuracy or compliance with policies and procedures as prescribed by management.
- Determine proper accountability of company assets through physical unit count, for comparison with inventory and company record.
- Draft the summary of audit findings and recommendations, in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual and the professional standards, ensuring that the auditee is thoroughly and fairly evaluated and is able to use the audit results to implement changes as needed.
- Conduct and / or participate in audit entrance and exit meetings.
- Develop and / or conduct presentations to management, ensuring that all presented information is accurate, complete, and objective.
- Audit accounting records of contractors regarding agreements where the company is a party at interest.
- Perform audit follow-ups, in accordance with the Internal Audit Manual and the professional standards.
- Assist the external auditors in the internal control assessment upon request from the external auditors and approval from the Internal Audit Manager.
- Utilize various types of software applications, with coordination with ICT, to facilitate efficient and effective audits and assists other employees in their use.
- Implement QHSE regulation within his / her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Financial Management discipline
- 3 to 5 years of accounting or financial management experience, preferably with exposure to Oil & Gas industry
- Analytical thinker
- Contract Base (1 year of contract at initial stage subject to be permanent)
- Willing to be based at Site with the fixed pattern of rotational schedule
Those who are interested please apply to link below.