Unilever Indonesia Jobs: SEAA PC Category Planner
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
SEAA PC Category Planner
- Job Number: 18000D4Z
- Location: Tangerang - Grha Unilever
- Job Field: Supply Chain
- Posting Date: September 12, 2018
- End Date: September 26, 2018
- Job Type: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Schedule: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- This role is intended to provide support to the Cluster Supply Chain Manager and business partner with Marketing.
- Manage innovation networks for all innovation projects per country
- Work with SEAA Category Brand Teams, Procurement teams, Finance, SEAA country Planning teams, SC factory management teams, Global Planning & Technology Team, GDC and RDC.
- Represent Supply Chain in project team meetings.
- Build and get alignment on material sourcing strategies.
- Align manufacturing / sourcing strategies products and markets within SEAA.
- Align and agree CAPEX planning and implementation for innovations.
- Build and implement capacity planning for each innovation.
- Ensure structural capacity to support cluster and category growth whilst driving utopia principles and capital efficiency.
- Manage medium and long term (4-5 years) SEAA capacity planning for the whole HPC category.
- Support Category GM Improvement Target through the 5S pillars.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in supply chain preferably in manufacturing and planning.
Please apply online at link below and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Wanda Tambayong on wanda.tambayong[at]unilever.com.