Holcim Indonesia Jobs: Order to Cash Account Management for Medium Customers
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is a publicly listed cement company. Its majority share (80.65%) is owned and managed by Swiss-based LafargeHolcim Group, which is made up of the world’s largest cement companies, with more than 81,000 employees operating in more than 80 countries.
The Company is headquartered in Jakarta and its four plants are located in Narogong (NAR) in West Java, Cilacap (CIL) in Central Java, Tuban (TUB) in East Java and Lhoknga (LHO) in Aceh (through operation of its subsidiary, PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia). The current total capacity of our plants is 15 million tons. The cement terminals in Lampung and the new cement warehouse in Palembang, which should be commissioned in 2018, strengthen Holcim’s presence in Sumatra.
The Company also operates two cement grinding stations, (one in Ciwandan (CWD), West Java and one in Kuala Indah, North Sumatra, which is currently in mothballs). Our Holcim Beton (HB), is a subsidiary which operates some of the largest aggregate quarries in Indonesia as well as a substantial network of ready-mixed concrete batching plants.
Order to Cash Account Management for Medium Customers - Surabaya
- Develop and pro-actively manage the team to ensure that the team performs their duties and notify any problem that may arise
- Manage customers and distributors (nationwide, all segment) for their Invoicing until Payment concerns
- Maintain customer relationship and ensure accurate log book documentation
- Understand and comply with Order to Cash Policy and any Internal Control Procedures related to Invoicing and Collection
- Ensure collection is done before due date with close coordination with the related teams
- Allocate customer payment to invoice in SAP with no delay
- Inform invoice numbers related to all payments received to the allocating team with no delay
- Collect VAT for WAPU and withholding taxes from customers. Reconcile aging receivable in SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accountancy or Banking
- With at least three (3) years of experience corporate collections
- In-depth knowledge in accounting and taxation
- SAP, Microsoft Office, and Google Application
- Good in English both of written and spoken
Other qualification / skills:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Those who are interested please apply to link below.