Telkomtelstra Jobs: Associate Project Manager
Telkomtelstra is an end-to-end managed solutions provider committed to empowering enterprises in Indonesia. We aim to solve our customers’ business challenges, by helping them to optimise, grow, and transform their businesses through our managed ICT solutions.
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Associate Project Manager - Jakarta
- The role is responsible for scoping, planning and managing delivery of projects for Operations and across the JV as required. Working with stakeholders, the Project Manager provides uniform, consistent project management methodology to deliver projects that meet agreed quality, schedule, cost and customer satisfaction targets. The role is an individual contributor who works with others in a matrix environment.
- Enables Operations to scope, plan and deliver small low complex to large complex projects that aligns with the JV strategy to be the managed services market leader in Indonesia.
- Support the development and implementation of consistent, uniform project management principles, processes and services across Operations and the JV
- Work with JV, partner and vendor stakeholders to scope project requirements including deliverables, budget, governance, team formation, schedule and risks
- Responsible for delivery of required business outcomes in accordance to defined schedule, quality / scope and budget
- Identify and manage human, physical and financial resources required for project delivery
- Implement and maintain issue and risk management.
- Implement and maintain change request management.
- Communicate project status, issues and mitigation actions with business and project team members. Ensure regular management updates and stakeholder alignment.
- Manage vendor support, deliveries and relationships. Review and ensure quality of delivery by vendors.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged. Coordinate with relevant parties for planning to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Ensure consistent governance processes and delivery methodologies are enforced across all projects
- Provide E2E project management of Order to Activate, Usage to Change, Request to Change and Trouble to Resolution processes across Operations from customer request to completion
- Provide E2E project management of launch of new business capability and new products
- Provide E2E project management of business and customer advocacy improvement initiatives
- Provide project post implementation reviews to assess and improve project management processes and methodologies
- Support Project Management Professional Services enablement across Operations to support the JV and offer to customers as required
- Promote an environment of innovation and calculated risk taking to improve business and customer advocacy performance
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others. May be required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring
- Demonstrates flexibility and focus to prioritise and undertake activity in Operations as required to support JV growth
- Develop and maintain win-win relationships with key JV, Telkom, partner and customer stakeholders
- Meets company health, safety and environment requirements
- Relevant academic qualifications in Engineering, Business or a related discipline or minimum 5 years of experience in a related field
- PMP or equivalent project management certification is highly desirable
- Proven ability to deliver low to highly complex programs of work and projects in a large organizations
- Experience in an IT and / or ICT Managed Services business highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience with commercial management
- Experienced and confident working with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience implementing and driving change and business improvements in large organizations
- Establishment and delivery of programs through to completion with a strong commitment to meeting budget, timeframe and quality requirements
- Management of 3rd party vendors / solution partners, including relationship management
- Possess strong Customer Centric behaviours with a highly developed ‘Service Culture’ by ‘going the extra mile’ to satisfy Customers and Stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude
- Advance Level of English is a must
- Excellent team player
- Possess dynamic, positive attitude
- Ability to develop and implement strategy
- Willingness to get involved and take responsibility for all elements required to bring a positive outcome for the company
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy
- Total expected salary + allowance included IDR 15,000,000 - IDR 25,000,000
Those who are interested please apply to link below.