Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Packaging Technologist Refreshment
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
Packaging Technologist Refreshment
- Job Number: 18000FOH
- Location: Cikarang Food Factory
- Job Field: Research / Development
- Posting Date: December 05, 2018
- End Date: December 12, 2018
- Job Type: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
- Job Schedule: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
Assisting R&D Packaging Development Managers in coordinate and organize the implementation of category packaging innovations plan, VIP, SC support projects and ensuring smooth execution in the factory and related parties in order to achieve fast and right first time launch relaunch and promotional activities of local and regional sourcing projects.
- To assist R&D Packaging Development Manager in organizing, managing & doing packaging material preparations, production trial, transport test, ware-housing trial and containerization trial at the factories and related parties in order to ensure smooth implementation of development activities in IC and regional sourcing projects to meet the agreed target of product performance, properties, cost and timing.
- To assist R&D Packaging Development Manager to improve and optimize the existing packaging material utility and packing operation to suit product characteristics, production processes and distribution line (ie. Reduce cost, increase quality, improve performance and productivity, sustainability manifesto implementation).
- To assist R&D Packaging Development Manager in providing relevant packaging data for drawing up plans in relation with Supply chain process and activities in each development phase
- Education: Bachelor degree from University degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, Packaging Engineering / Technology or other appropriate science.
- Preferable have packaging development minimum 1 year experience or Should have a minimum 1 year experience in the manufacturing area
Please apply online to link below and add your PDP & Talent Profile if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter (Silvia Wafiroh) on (e-mail: silvia.wafiroh[at]unilever.com)