Bank Permata Jobs: Relationship Manager
PT Bank Permata Tbk (“PermataBank” or “Bank” or “Bank Permata”) was established through a merger of five banks under the oversight of IBRA (Indonesian Banking Restructuring Agency), namely PT Bank Bali Tbk, PT Bank Universal Tbk, PT Bank Prima Express, PT Bank Artamedia, and PT Bank Patriot in 2002.
PermataBank’s main shareholders are PT Astra International Tbk, a leading Indonesian company with extensive experience in domestic market, and Standard Chartered Bank, a well respected international bank with market leading expertise and global experience. The unique combination of our strategic shareholders has created a synergy to become one of our core strengths, one that is unique in the Indonesian banking industry.
Throughout its growth journey, PermataBank has been guided by a simple vision, to be the pioneer in delivering innovative financial solutions; and PRICE (Partnership, Responsiveness, Innovation, Caring and Excellence) as the set of values, which become PermataBank’s principle beliefs and guides the way PermataBankers work and behave.
Supported by 331 branch offices in 62 cities in Indonesia with more than 100,000 ATM access conected with ATM Prima, ATM Bersama, ALTO, CIRRUS, VISA and Master Card, we believe that we can realize our commitment in offering innovative banking solution with perfect quality services to meet the need of customers.
Relationship Manager - Medan, Batam
- Carry out new customer acquisition, maintain existing customer
- Carry out cross selling product to increase retail and portfolio customers
- Provide excellent service to customer / prospective customer without ignoring policy, instruction, system procedure that have been set by the Bank
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major
- Have work experience in the same field for at least 1 year
- Have knowledge about funding products
- Have good sales ability and strong customer data network
- Confident and persistent in getting prospective customer
- Closing date: March 4, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.