Tripatra Jobs: Work Force and IR Coordinator | Industrial Relation Specialist
Tripatra is an integrated Indonesian Energy Company, and one of the longest services histories in Indonesia Since 1973, Tripatra has constantly offered the best solutions for energy industry in Indonesia.
Tripatra provides full range of technical and projects management skills to assist world wide clients in developing new projects in various sectors: oil & gas (onshore and offshore) downstream and petrochemical and infrastructure.
People Values in Tripatra has been formulated to distinguished Tripatra from other company. In many years, this value creates a lot of company progresses. The values are believes in inspiring all of component in the company and bring Tripatra as the most trusted EPC in the competitive era from current era and in the future.
People in Tripatra are expert in designs and build many of the world’s most complex projects, delivering engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance and project management services for Oil & Gas Clients internationally.
Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC ). Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”.
We invite you joining our project team as:
Work Force and IR Coordinator
- Fluently in English both oral & written
- Have experience in oi & gas handle IR & local recruitment for 15 years
Detail scope but not limited to:
- Ensure sub contractor socialize the the job contract / PKWT
- Ensure Sub contractor do obligation related the manpower regulation: WLTK, registration of contract, etc
- Follow up the Grievances card
- Coordination with the communities related the grievance of recruitment: allocation / distribution of manpower recruitment
- Coordination with Disnaker, Pemkab, Pemda, DPRD if needed
Industrial Relation Specialist
- Minimum Bachelor Degree , preferable Legal
- Certified IR is preferable
- Fluently in English
- Experience handle Litigation dispute, mediation
- 10 years experience in IR oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Mining
- Handle 5000 workers directly & indirectly
Scope of services but not limited to:
- Ensure sub contractor follow the manpower regulation especially in oil & gas (Company regulation, WLTK, PKWT)
- Ensure the PKWT as per manpower regulation
- Conducted mediation while there is grievances and dispute.
Please submit your CV (maximum file size 150kb) to: budi.sinaga[at]tripatra.com
Only shortlisted will be notified.