Adaro Energy Jobs: Accounting Officer
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Accounting Officer - Jakarta
- Carry out corporate accounting activities include supervision of transactions activities, the process of closing books on a monthly basis and annual in order to support the company's operations.
- To supervise the company's accounting process to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Finance & Accounting
- Conduct review and validation of each transaction and approval data on transaction journal recorded on Axapta system
- Ensure every transaction processed in accordance with the budget and applicable tax rules. Bookkeeping of transaction journal in accordance with Accounting Standard (PSAK)
- Doing the process of closing the company's books accurately and on time every month.
- Coordinate with Finance in providing cost realization data every month for further processing by Finance
- Prepare accounting-related data to be accurately and comprehensively available for tax audits and corporate financial report audits by external auditors.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Minimum 2 years experience as Accounting Officer
- Preferably having experience in handle Budgeting
- Strong competencies in Finance, Accounting, and Budgeting
- Excellent work standard and attentive to detail
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: March 24, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.