Pos Logistik Indonesia Jobs: Warehouse Operation Manager
Economic globalization and advances in technology have made the business competition becoming increasingly tight. Every business entity driven to constantly innovate to maintain its existence in the competition. Focus on core business activities to create competitive advantage has become a necessity. Utilization of resources should be directed to core business activities which provide optimal utility value for the company.
Observing logistics activity which is a very important supporting business activity for the creation of added value, PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) as a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) which is one its competence in logistics field formed a subsidiary that focused in logistics field business, namely PT Pos Logistik Indonesia (Poslog). Poslog assist business entities to concentrate on core activities by providing support in supporting business activities especially in logistics field. Poslog aims to provide an integrated solution for logistics service problems that include warehousing, transportation and freight forwarding based on supply chain management (SCM) concept.
PT Pos Logistik Indonesia was officially launched as a subsidiary of PT Pos Indonesia in March 2012, where the company is a specialized logistics service business. So the businesses runing by PT Pos Logistik Indonesia can be concentrated in logistics business particularly. A great opportunity and good prospects in the future be the main basis of this company establishment. Since PT Pos Logistik Indonesia establishment until now, the company have been able to provide good contribution to PT Pos Indonesia, so in 2013, PT Logistics Pos Indonesia has expressed readiness to sell its shares in the primary market.
Warehouse Operation Manager - Area Indonesia Timur - Makassar
- Review each of the logistics projects
- Review performances of the projects progress based on department objective
- Ensure POP targets are achieved every year
- Monitor the implementations in order to be aligned with the agreed SOW
- Develop visible improvements from yearly results
- P&L Review
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SAP, WMS, INVENTORY
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Manager specialized in Purchasing / Inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Problem-solving skills and able to think laterally whilst offering creative solution
- Able to work with people at different level
- Able to manage changes
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Understand of financial logic in 3PL company
- Able to manager floor people and issues on surroundings
- Understand of FIFO / FEFO concept for storage operation
- Willing to be placed based on site Indonesia Timur area
Those who are interested please apply via link below.