Halliburton Indonesia Jobs: Service Operator I | Associate Well Engineer I
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production. Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Competencies provide the foundation for outstanding execution and service quality. We know we have the right people to develop the right technologies and bring innovative solutions to the industry – and we value those people as an unmatched competitive advantage. We promote and encourage competency development as both a career tool and a professional essential. We are the only full-spectrum energy services company with full competency accreditation for positions in all of our product service lines and support functions worldwide. We also offer a variety of specialized development opportunities for employees with leadership potential.
Service Operator I - Coiled Tubing - Jakarta
- Under direct supervision, performs Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings, and the rigging up and down of Coil Tubing service line equipment.
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the running of a job.
- Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's.
- Operates High Pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM's).
- Mentors peers and trains Operator Assistants.
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Performs and complete preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of high school diploma or similar education and typically 6 months experience as Operator Assistant II.
- May require a valid Commercial Driver's License.
- Product Service Line (PSL) specific equipment/job skills required.
- Must have completed essential math, red book and Coil Tubing I training.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Skills are typically acquired through 6 months of experience as an Operator Asst-Coil Tubing, II.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
Associate Well Engineer I - Jakarta
- Under direct supervision, the Associate Well Engineer I will perform assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic well engineering principles in either a structured or non-structured training program.
- This position is responsible for learning well operations and metrics, as well as, understanding HMS processes and governmental, environmental and contractual requirements.
- Assists in day-to-day surveillance of operations and is involved in detailed programming.
- Responsible for running Engineering Applications and conducting performance analysis, benchmarking and evaluation.
- Participates in well design using engineering applications.
- Required to perform a portion of these duties on a rig site.
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering is required, preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering, and Well Services Engineering experience preferred.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.