Indonesia Air Asia Jobs: Culture Executive
AirAsia Berhad: Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves in being the region’s largest low-cost carrier, serving 24 countries and over 130 destinations. We're not confined by walls, except when we need to answer the call of nature, so all departments mingle every day.
As we embrace new technology to become a digital airline, services like BIG Duty Free, BIG Pay, BIG Loyalty, Touristly, ROKKI and Xcite Inflight Entertainment will be an exciting evolution, placing us ahead of the game. Are you in? AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly".
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia Indonesia - Airline code: QZ, established on 8 December 2004, PT Indonesia AirAsia (AirAsia Indonesia) is a joint venture between AirAsia International Ltd and PT Awair International. PT Indonesia AirAsia is a direct subsidiary of PT AirAsia Indonesia Tbk (AAID), a public listed company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The airline currently operates flights from its hubs in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Medan.
Culture Executive - IAA Head Office
The job of a Culture Executive is to achieve a sense of community at the local level and with the rest of AirAsia. You will help drive the adoption of Allstar Values in our Indonesian business and contribute to the work of Culture team for the whole group. You will be responsible for on-boarding, organising employee engagement activities, promoting People First and One AirAsia programmes internally, and ensuring the look and feel of the office reflects our Allstar Values.
- Arrange and conduct One AirAsia New Bees onboarding programme twice a month
- Manage monthly Allstarfeedback focus group discussions and feed back to Employee Engagement co-ordinator
- Organise and implement annual One AirAsia and People First events locally and help with activations in other countries when needed
- Promote People First and One AirAsia campaigns on enterprise social media and on-the-ground activations
- Work within Culture team to design and implement ways to reflect Allstar Values in the look and feel of the office
- Strong spoken and written English
- Ability to design and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in delivering impactful employee engagement events
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work with colleagues from different countries
- Appreciation of cultural differences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Those who are interested and meet the requirements above please apply to link below.