Schlumberger Jobs: Field Service Engineer
Schlumberger is the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. We employ over 120,000 people and work in more than 85 countries. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring. Schlumberger provides the industry's widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products, services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
With a history and culture of science and innovation, we’re the world’s largest oilfield services company. Our people invent, design, engineer, and apply technologies that help customers find and produce oil and gas more efficiently and safely—often in remote and challenging locations.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for hardworking, fresh talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. We have countless career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day of work. And we'll give you the training and support you need to succeed throughout your career.
We provide integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions. What will you be? Position available:
Field Service Engineer - Cikarang
- Cameron Field Engineer will provide technical expertise to support all long-term field service contracts, will support all service contracts and will execute customer equipment inspection across the region and globally as required.
- The entire project lifecycle will be covered supporting start-up and initial field operations, installation, commissioning, operations and long-term service contracts of process flow equipment and/or Cameron based facilities.
- Each project will require commercial and technical development to support continued business growth and development.
- This role implements processes and controls to ensure the project(s) meet the objectives of Cameron Process Systems and satisfy the client's expectations.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering background with minimum 5 years experience in oil & gas industry
- Strong technical background, field assignment and project execution exposure (Project management).
- Valve Engineering experience
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.