Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Strategic Buyer
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Strategic Buyer - Head Office (HO), Jakarta
- The Local Strategic Buyer is responsible for developing, validating, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies for locally managed categories, following the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by Nestrade and applying the Nestlé Standardized Procurement Model.
- She / he has to ensure the efficient implementation of new or changing items / services, P2P channel
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or Business Administration
- 4 up to 5 years of working experience as Media Buyer
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Strong understanding of communications area and understanding of social media as a corporate communications tool
- Strong in Busines Writing and Problem Solving
- Ready to work in team as well as individual
- Handle creative design and digital media
- Strong in market research and public relations
Those who are interested please apply to link below.