Pertamina Training & Consulting Jobs: Project Administration | Staff Payroll
PT Pertamina Training & Consulting (PTC) is one of PT Pertamina (Persero) subsidiary, which focuses on human capital competence development, especially in the field of oil and gas through the best training and consultation as a business solution.
Supported by competent professionals and with local and international cooperation network, we are ready to assist in developing human resource potential and deliver your company's business solutions for optimum performance and results.
Target: Facilitate human resources capabilities development by implementing technological innovations focused on business orientation through education, training, consultancy and human resource recruitment activities.
- Understand the HR Generalist related function
- Conduct the TKJP (Tenaga Kerja Jasa Penunjang) administrative activities in subsidiary company work area
- Recapitulate wage, overtime, and attendance (Time Sheet) data, and monthly reports on the original documents collection
- Distribute work contract, work equipment and TKJP salary e-Slip
- Input and coordinate with Head Office SPD admin team regarding TKJP travel letter
- Monitor TKJP data and TKJP leave
- Actively communicate with user regarding project trip in the region
- Arrange shift rotation schedule of rotational shift worker team for all TKJP in the subsidiary company working area
- Working under PT. Pertamina Training & Consulting
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor degree in any major
- Attractive and proportional appearance
- Able to drive motorized vehicle and have driver's license type C (SIM C)
- Able to communicate actively, cooperate and coordinate well
- Able to speak English well
- Mastery Windows operation (number and data processing)
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptable, fast learner
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Cilacap, Gresik and Ternate
Staf Payroll - Jakarta Pusat
- Input worker data for the payroll system
- Input wage data into the payroll system
- Input overtime
- Monthly wage reconciliation with the Profit Team
- BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan payments
- Know of PPH 21
- Print out Salary Slip data and distribute it to all workers
- Prepare wage details to be billed to the Profit Team
- Print and distribute Annual Tax Return (SPT)
- Minimum Diploma 3 / Bachelor degree in Economics
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience in Project Administration / Management
- Mastery Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Able to work in team and individually
- Highly motivated to work
Those who are interested and meet the requirements above please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge.