HM Sampoerna Jobs: Strategic Planning Analyst Project | IT Lead Data Warehouse System | Analyst Risk and Controls
Strategic Planning Analyst Project - Surabaya
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
For talented people who challenged to:
- Planning process in the local Affiliate.
- Analyze & report key manufacturing performance indicators and develop operation plans in capacity & resources in order to fulfill customer requirements with optimum operations performance.
- Support strategic & multi disciplinary projects and initiatives (at local and regional level), which requires vision, creativity and a systematic and cross functional perspective.
- Prepare strategic analysis, scenarios, alternatives and business processes, re-design proposals, feasibility studies etc.
- Cooperate with Operations in the preparation and collection of information regarding the Manufacturing Assumptions, the main Company KPIs and the productivity and cost optimization initiatives for accurate and timely financial processing.
- Prepare the monthly reporting in cooperation with Ops Finance.
- Drive the follow-up of Productivity and Cost Optimization Initiatives process within the Factory, working closely with all departments and initiative leaders in ensuring the budgeted delivery of productivity savings and overall Regional targets.
- Location based in Sukorejo
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong in Analytical thinking
- Agile and able to work well under pressure.
- At least 1 years professional experience (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
- Familiar with loss of analysis method
IT Lead - Data Warehouse System - Jakarta
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for IT Lead - Data Warehouse System, who will be responsible to:
- Oversee data integration, including developing a data model, maintaining ingestion pipeline for data lake and data warehouse, and oversee scripts for data integration and analysis
- Provide Architectural leadership and vision for SAMPOERNA’s Data Platform and Data Lake.
- Develop and maintain architectural roadmap for data products and data services plus ensuring alignment with the business and enterprise architecture strategies and standards.
- Able to develop, present and explain the value and vision of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audience.
- Build processes and tools to maintain high data availability, quality and maintainability.
- Apply creative thinking / approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, flexibility, and cost.
- Articulate technology solutions as well as explain the competitive advantages of various technology alternatives.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders, other product development groups and software vendors to identify and define solutions for complex business and technical requirements.
- Engage with Data Platform customers / partners to understand their needs and provide suggestions / guidance on what data platform techniques are appropriate to solve their problems with pros / cons articulated clearly.
- Drive internal proof of concept initiatives. When needed, quickly design and implement a prototype of a system or component with a proper architecture, and then hand over to (may lead) a small group of development to finish.
- Provide mentorship and help team growth especially on technical side.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required; advanced degree is a plus
- Experienced technology leader with a minimum of 10+ years of software development experience including 5+ years of data application or data platform architecture experience with deep technology expertise in the following:
- Architecture design and development of large scale data platforms and data application with simple solutions
- Expertise in design and management of complex data structures and data processes
- Expertise in metadata management, ETL processing, reference data management. Expertise in streaming and batching data processing and efficient and performing organization of data in devices set of data platforms.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience on big data and cloud computing technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, etc.
- Extensive hands on design / coding experience / skills using languages like Java, or C# / C++ / C#. Strong on elegant coding, can write very solid prototypes or core components quickly.
- Strong service architecture and development experience with high performance and scalability
- Technical background in data with deep understanding of issues in multiple areas such as data acquisition and processing, data management, distributed processing, and high availability is required. Experience in statistics, data mining and machine learning is a plus.
- Strong on driving for results and self-motivated, strong learning mindset, with good understanding of related advanced / new technology. Keep up with the technology development in the related areas in the industry, which could be leveraged to enhance current architectures and build durable new ones.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills, including ability to effectively communicate architectural issues and concepts to multiple organization levels and executive management.
- Deep experience in: SQL / noSQL technology.
- Familiar with Databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- ETL, Data Warehousing, Metadata management, Data Governance
- Experience on data application / platform instrumentation, measurement, log data processing, and monitoring.
- Experience on distributed application performance engineering, mobile application development, database design, middleware, user interface development, and information security engineering
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Analyst Risk & Controls - Jakarta
Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Analyst Risk & Controls in Philip Morris with the following details:
As part of providing risk assurance and advisory support to the business, the incumbent will be part of competent team with experience in business, finance, compliance and systems risk management that can effectively deliver end-to-end risk management advisory and assurance support to the management team and business process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with local Project Management Office and business process owners, perform annual & continuous integrated risk assessment and make risk management action plans proposals to the management reflecting the latest business objectives and risk appetite.
- Provide advisory to business process to establish end-to-end process flow for key business projects, evaluate the key risks, and design smart business controls by leveraging as much as possible on technology for automation completed with clear control owners accountabilities and documentation, to effectively mitigate the financial reporting, operational, and compliance.
- Perform integrated audits of the end-to-end process including the impact of enabling systems on the business process and SOX testing using risk-based approach, to independently and holistically assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the business process (both manual and automated). Analyze and assess the impact of findings and make recommendations based on forward-looking operating environment.
- Provide guidance to business process to continuously assess the existing control effectiveness and seek opportunities to automate controls where possible and orchestrate in a scalable / sustainable manner, while leveraging as much as possible on the latest available technology.
- Review trend analytics and interpreting data to timely detect and act on the potential anomalies and process control weaknesses.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or professionally qualified in Accounting and Auditing, and / or similar Systems accreditation (e.g. CISA / CMA)
- Fluent in English is a mandatory, both written and verbal
- 3 - 5 years risk management experience including roles in Big 4 accounting firms or Internal Audit functions
- Experience in ICFR / SOX 404 framework and / or ISO based quality management systems and / or Data Privacy regulatory framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end business process analysis (especially the impact of system on the business processes), risk-based auditing and advisory methodology especially in Project Management (PBO Framework)
- Good knowledge with curious mindset through continuous learning and asking the right questions to support in designing and implementing risks based controls framework
- Demonstrate keen awareness of customer centricity and financial savviness, connect the dots between business actions and risk awareness / identification
- Highly inquisitive and agile, practice active listening to spot improvement opportunities, decisive in solving problems even when dealing with ambiguity,
- An effective team player that can collaborate (assertive when needed), able to influence by communicating and contributing constructively and confidently in multidisciplinary, multinational environment
- Ability to generate insights through data and articulate them in a compelling manner to drive risk management actions through smart risk taking
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular