Bank BCA Jobs: Digital & Creative Business Staff
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
BCA believes that employees are the success key of the company. Therefore every BCA employee is given the opportunity to always hone the potential and continue to collaborate together to become the leading with BCA. Supported by a comfortable working atmosphere and good cooperation between employees, we believe BCA is able to meet the challenge in the future. We invite you who have a passion for collaboration and always want to be better, together with BCA to build the future.
Digital & Creative Business Staff
- Job Position: Staff
- Location: Jakarta
- Open Date: August 27, 2020
- Close Date: December 31, 2020
- Manage display, promotional content, digital campaign and digital branch activity
- Create an annual digital campaign work plan
- Create signage standard and customer information
- Design gimmick and promotional item
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design with minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Creative in using Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Experienced in designing promotions with advertisement, decorations and thematic design
- Creative, innovative and detailed
- Able to work together and manage work load
- Have video editing capabilities with Adobe Premier is a plus
- Have work experience as a Graphic Designer is an added value
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below no later than December 31, 2020.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.