Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia Jobs: Product & Process Development Staff
PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia (KFSP) was established on January 25, 2016 and is the first pharmaceutical raw material factory in Indonesia. Scheme is a collaboration with a joint venture between PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk and PT Sungwun Pharmacopia Indonesia as a representative of Sungwun Pharmacopia Co. Ltd. of South Korea. Shareholder composition, namely 75% of PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk and 25% Sungwun Pharmacopia Co. Ltd.
On October 10, 2016, has done groundbreaking by the Minister of Health, Head of the Indonesian Pom, Chairman of Commission IX of the House of Representatives, President Director Sungwung Pharmacopia, Co., Ltd. and President Commissioner of PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk. as a sign of the commencement of the process of building a raw material plant for this drug.
The purpose and objective of KFSP is to strive in the chemical industry, by establishing sustainable pharmaceutical raw material factories with initial products of medicinal raw materials and high function chemicals.
Based in Lippo Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java, KFSP produce eight (8) items of raw materials, namely the active drug Simvastatin, Atorvastatin, Rosuvastatin, esomeprazole, Pantroprazole, rabeprazole, Clopidogrel and Sarpogrelate. In addition to producing the active pharmaceutical raw materials, the company also will produce seven (7) items high chemical function that is Lauoylysin, Argine Nitrate, Argine, ketoglutarate, Milk Thistle, Thiaminedilaurysulfate, Ceramide and 1.2-Henandiol used as raw materials for cosmetics and food supplement.
PT. Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia now hiring!.
Product & Process Development Staff
- Prepare material and documentation for new product and process development based on superior's instruction
- Maintain and secure materials, instruments, equipments, documents, and tools to conduct product and process development
- Conduct Use Test / laboratory experiments
- Report the results to the superior
- Coordinating with other department related with new product and process development
- Male or Female
- Fluent in English both oral and writen
- Good laboratory skill
- Candicate at least a Diploma degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year experience in Product Development / R&D
- Able to work in team
Registration August 31th, 2020 - September 19th, 2020
Start off your career with our company! Send over your resumes at link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.