Len Rekaprima Semesta Jobs: General Affair Coordinator
PT Len Rekaprima Semesta always works hard and is committed to being the leading business partner of Railway Infrastructure owners in increasing the productivity and mobility of the Indonesian people.
This commitment is evidenced by the provision and management of reliable and quality Operations and Maintenance to meet consumer needs for superior products. Now is the time, PT Len Rekaprima Semesta is strengthening its steps, to meet the challenges that stretch optimistically to create a sustainable business growth for the Company through investment and business optimization to continue to grow in accordance with the expectations of all stakeholders.
PT Len Industri's milestone in the Railway business began in 1983. As a company that produces transportation electronics especially railways, Len places security and reliability as the main concerns in product development with the motto "failsafe - no compromise". We have become the main actors and the only railway signal industry in Indonesia.
PT Len Industri carried out a fundamental transformation with the establishment of a subsidiary that focused on the Railway transportation business in 2011 which was named PT Len Railway Systems. Through PT Len Railway Systems, Railway infrastructure development has been carried out both in the construction of the mainline needs and for urban transport needs.
In maintaining the business continuity of Railways in Indonesia, in 2014 PT Len Railway Systems formed a special division engaged in the Maintenance and Maintenance of Railway Operations Facilities. This division is the forerunner of PT Len Rekaprima Semesta which was formed as a subsidiary of PT Len Railway Systems in 2017. Besides being engaged in the Maintenance and Maintenance of Railway Operations Facilities, PT Len Rekaprima Semesta also operates Railway Facilities as well as those currently running on APMS Soekarno Hatta International Airport Skytrain.
General Affair Coordinator (Code: GAC_LRPS)
- Placement in Bandung
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate all work units in order to conduct goods and services procurement
- Manage office facilities standardization and employee mess
- Manage environmental hygiene, internal transportation, business trip, catering, security and company assets security surveillance
- Manage the company data and documents
- Manage company event
Qualifications and Requirements
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in any major
- Preferably have minimum 3 years experience as General Affair Coordinator
- Mastery the management of Office Supply, Management Activa and Public Relation
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt, coordinate and have good leadership skill
- Able to work professionally, high integrity and innovative
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV), diploma, academic transcript and other suppoting documents to Google Form at link below.
Closing date: September 21, 2020.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.