Surya Madistrindo Jobs: Inventory Analyst | Senior Data Management Development Specialist
PT. Gudang Garam Tbk is one of the leading cigarette producers that secures the largest market share in Indonesia, produced more than 70 billions sticks in the year 2001 and well-known as the high quality kretek cigarette producer.
Established in 1958, at the present has 45.000 employees with 24 products that has distributed in all over Indonesia, such as Surya 16, Surya 12, GG International, GG Merah, and Surya Pro Mild.
Seize your future with a sales distribution and field marketing organization with more than 109 branch office all over Indonesia. We are looking for:
Inventory Analyst - Jakarta
- Prepare data / information related, for the effectiveness and efficiency of inventory, cigarettes are validly accurate and timely
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Fresh graduated are welcome
- Graduated from reputable university, priority to Universitas Indonesia, Binus, ITB
- Majoring in Industrial Engineering or Informatics Engineering and also from Faculty of Economics
- Expert and advance in Microsoft Office
Senior Data Management Development Specialist - Jakarta
- Your main job is to design, develop, analyze, troubleshooting related database development for application and reporting
- Involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle, including development, Testing, UAT, deployment, warranty and post-warranty bug fixes
- Work with other Application Development Teams, QA Tester, System Analyst, Project Manager, Business Analyst as needed to help with successful project delivery
- Conduct analysis and problem solving of data accuracy, data dependency, reporting and technical function
- Applying performance tuning of code queries
- Develop Technical Documentation & Report according to SOP, accurately and on time schedule
Desired Skill and Experiences
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must have experienced in SQL / PL SQL Oracle, Oracle Development Tools, BI or Reporting tools
- Must have work experienced in logical database modeling and physical database design
- Must have work experienced in building systems to do validation, performance tuning and unit testing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to working in team, communicative, honest and passionate
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.