Infomedia Nusantara Jobs: Call Center BPJS Kesehatan
PT. Infomedia Nusantara (Infomedia) is a subsidiary company of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TELKOM), the largest telecommunication provider in Indonesia with business portfolios: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media, Edutainment, Services). By direction of Telkom, Infomedia is focus on handling the portfolio of Information service to become a leader in Business Process Management company in the region.
Infomedia is a leading provider of Business Process Management services. Since its establishment, Infomedia continue to expand its business not only in Indonesia but also in the global region by providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM), IT Outsourcing (ITO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) , and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
At Infomedia, we have nurtured an environment where people able to develop their career with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity. Always the Best is our working philosophy to drive Infomedia's sustainable business growth.
Moreover, under 'SSO' brand, Infomedia also manage Human Resource solution for Shared Service Operation TelkomGroup. Thus, by joining us, you will have possibility to develop your professional career more in Telkom Group.
Call Center BPJS Kesehatan Jakarta
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3)
- Able to communicate well
- Attractive appearance
- Willing to work with the shifting system
- Contract position(s) available
- Skill Requirement
- Public Communication
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.