Sigma Cipta Caraka (Telkomsigma) Jobs: Project Management Consultant
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated End-to-End ICT Solutions company for more than 27 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1200 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
As we grow, telkomsigma’s demands for fulfilling our customers expectation of quality services increases. By expanding our presence in major cities in Indonesia, we give more accessibility and flexibility to the customers while improving services.
telkomsigma’s offices are located in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali.
Our success depends entirely on the strength of our resources; we need people with an appetite to drive personal performance, a passion and a winning mindset to reach the company vision as a leading ICT company in the Region.
At telkomsigma, we’ve invented a fresh and integrated environment where people work with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity as a team to drive our sustainable business growth.
Always GIVE the BEST is our philosophy in working as a team to create better futures for your professional career and the company.
Project Management Consultant
- CSR Telkomsigma
- Perform project management, tracking, and reporting
- Record and maintain requirements, maintain progress report, and report to client
- Support Telkomsel will on site in TSO HQ, based on the current situation employees are advised to WFH
- Availability on weekend support
- Only male candidate preferable
- Fresh graduate are welcome apply
- Candidate must be possess at least a Diploma degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Having knowledge about basic Project Management tools (Jira, Notion, Trello) and Microsoft Office
- High motivation, work underpressure, and able to work independently or as a team
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Applicants must be willing to work on site in TSO HQ, South Jakarta
- Full-time position(s) available
- Eager to learn
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please send your curriculum vitae to email addresses below with subject: Job Application Project Management Telkomsigma.
Beware of recruitment scam.