Infomedia Nusantara Jobs: IT Technology Support Bank Syariah Indonesia
PT. Infomedia Nusantara (Infomedia) is a subsidiary company of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TELKOM), the largest telecommunication provider in Indonesia with business portfolios: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media, Edutainment, Services). By direction of Telkom, Infomedia is focus on handling the portfolio of Information service to become a leader in Business Process Management company in the region.
At Infomedia, we have nurtured an environment where people able to develop their career with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity. Always the Best is our working philosophy to drive Infomedia's sustainable business growth.
Moreover, under 'SSO' brand, Infomedia also manage Human Resource solution for Shared Service Operation TelkomGroup. Thus, by joining us, you will have possibility to develop your professional career more in Telkom Group.
IT Dukungan Teknologi Bank Syariah Indonesia - Tangerang Selatan
- Coordinate and create escalation email of unachievement service level and success call ratio
- Real tapping and coordinate service of unachievement service level and success call ratio
- Mystery shopping and real tapping priority inbound contact center and social media services
- Coordinate IT service tickets over SLA
- Execute performance tickets
- Coordinate IT Service dashboard alert
- Diploma 3 / Bachelor's degree majoring in Information Systems, Informatics Engineering, Computers and other relevant majors
- Male / Female
- Maximum 30 years old
- Mastery the troubleshooting of network, hardware, and software
- Able to work and communicate in team
- Proficient in using computer application, especially regarding data processing (Microsoft Office)
- Have high accuracy and able to complete the task on time
- Application Programming
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.