Amerta Indah Otsuka Jobs: Quality Assurance Staff | Accounting Staff
Founded in 1997, PT Amerta Indah Otsuka was built through a joint venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Japan and PT Kapal Api. Firstly the company was known as PT Kapal Indah Otsuka before changing to its current name in 1999. The company’s very first product was Pocari Sweat.
As the company started to grow, in 2004 PT Amerta Indah Otsuka opened their first manufacturing facility in Sukabumi, West Java. Followed by their manufacturing in Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java 6, years later.
At PT Amerta Indah Otsuka, robust quality control and reliable supply are very important. Thus, the company implemented Quality Management System of ISO 9001:2008, Food Safety System of ISO 22000 : 2005, and Environment Management System of ISO 14001 : 2004.
At otsuka, we create new products for better health worldwide. We also give you the opportunity to develop yourself and your creativity.
We're currently hiring and looking for young potentials who have passion in following positions. Get a chance to broaden your knowledge and improve your career in PT Amerta Indah Otsuka!.
Quality Assurance Staff - Sukabumi
- Published Date: 28 April 2021
- Expired Date: 23 May 2021
- 22 - 27 years
- Minimum experience 1 year(s)
Requirement & Responsibility
- Minimum education Diploma Degree in Food Technology / Chemistry / Chemistry Engineering / Chemistry Analyst
- Having knowledge & understand about the QC incoming material
- Have an experience about HPLC & FTIR
- Understanding about in process control
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to communicate and work well within a team
- Have a strong learning agility
- Willing to be placed in Sukabumi Factory
Accounting Staff - Jakarta
- Published Date: 22 April 2021
- Expired Date: 31 May 2021
- Minimum GPA 3
- 21 - 26 years
- Min experience 1 year(s)
Requirement & Responsibility
- Single, maximum 26 years old and a bachelor’s degree (S1) in Accounting major.
- GPA ≥ 3,00 from educational institution with minimum accreditation "B".
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. Preferable 1-2 year experiences as accounting staff in FMCG Distribution / FMCG company or junior auditor in Public Accounting Firm.
- Technical knowledge of accounting regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Good knowledge on Accounts Payable and Claim.
- Understand IFRS and taxation are advantages.
- Good with numbers, highly detail oriented, conscientious, neat, and a fast learner with an excellent service attitude.
- Having a strong analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and multiple assignments.
- Communicative and able to work as a team.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, Management, and External Vendors to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and result.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good proficiency in English
- Strong computer skills including accounting software (SAP) and Ms. Excel.
- Ability to join on a short notice will be a plus.
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below (on "Karir" menu).
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.