Turangga Resources Jobs: Corporate Social Responsibility
PT Tuah Turangga Agung (Turangga Resources) is a subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara and PT United Tractors, Tbk. that focuses its business in managing coal mine assets of the Astra Heavy Equipment, Mining, Construction and Energy (AHEMCE).
We own an integrated facility of coal concession, trading and infrastructure in support of our sustainable supply of coal. Turangga Resources owns nine coal mining concessions located in Central Kalimantan and South Kalimantan.
Some of them are already in the production stage while others are still in the development stage.
We also have four coal trading companies located in Jakarta, South Kalimantan and Singapore. These companies provide a wide range of products to our customers and with the aim of expanding the reach of both domestic and overseas markets.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Carry out community empowerment programs and maintain conduciveness in the mining area, and act as a company representative for the community.
- Diploma degree in any major
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Minimum 1 year experiences at similar position in mining company
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply
- Good communication skill and be able to work in a team
- Applicants domiciled in Central Kalimantan will be prioritized
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below or send your CV (in .pdf format with maximum size 1 MB) to the email address below.
The application should be received no later than May 5, 2021.
Scam alert! Turangga Resources never collect any fee or collaborate with any party (including travel agent, recruitment firm, etc.) in recruiting it's employee.
Apply Now | recruitment[at]turanggaresources.com