Bank BTPN Jobs: IT Database Administrator | Employer Branding
Bank BTPN is a foreign exchange bank and is a merger between PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) and PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (SMBCI).
Bank BTPN is focusing to serve the mass market segment comprising of retirees, micro-, small- and medium-enterprises (MSME) and mass market; the consuming class segment; and corporate segment.
The business focuses are supported by Bank BTPN business units including BTPN Sinaya - a financing business unit, BTPN Purna Bakti - a business unit focusing to serve retirees, BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat - a business unit focusing on micro businesses, BTPN Mitra Bisnis - a business unit focusing on serving small and medium enterprises, BTPN Wow! - a financial inclusiveness focusing on the unbanked segment, Jenius - a digital banking platform serving the consuming class segment, and corporate business unit which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. BTPN also has a subsidiary namely the BTPN Syariah which focuses on serving customers from the mass market. Through the Daya Program, which is a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for the mass market, Bank BTPN regularly gives training and information to improve the customers’ capacity so they can grow and have a chance to live better.
Like the two inseparable sides of a coin, the empowerment program is an integrated element in our business model. Through our all products and activities, Bank BTPN always tries to create opportunities for our customers to develop and live a more meaningful life.
IT Database Administrator - South Jakarta
- Install and Upgrading the database server
- Designing and building database management system
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Managing and monitoring High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases
- Create and implement database backup, recovery plans, and disaster recovery strategy to ensure data reliability
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements
- Support Audit Database
- Documentation Database
- Provide regular report of all database performance
- Assist Database Operation if needed
- At least 3 years of experience as a database engineer
- Experience in database Postgre, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge and experienced build High Availability / Disaster recover on Oracle RAC (Clustering), MySQL Replication, SQL Server, Postgre and MongoDB
- Experience with Tuning Database Instance & SQL
- Closing date: September 9, 2021
BTPN Internship: Employer Branding - South Jakarta
- Create content for Employer Branding channel (LinkedIn and Career Site) for weekly employees stories
- Create new strategy for Brand awareness program to support talent acquisition team
- Review and check all branding materials to align with branding guidelines
- Report and analyze employer branding activities
- Organize and oversee employer branding events such as job fairs, webinar, online sharing session.
- Create internal event campaign for employee engagement
- Major in PR / Communications / Journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Experience with social media platform (LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Applicable knowledge in copywriting and editing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint will be helpful
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about employer branding and social media content
- 2 positions available
- Closing date: May 31, 2021
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.