Lion Air Group Jobs: Quality Inspector | Flight Operation Officer
Lion Air is a subsidiary of PT. Langit Esa Oktagon (PT. LEO Group) which is part of the wider Lion Group. As a leading domestic airline and disciplined low-cost carrier, we offer flights to value-conscious customers who focus on price, frequency of flights, and an expansive route network across Indonesia.
Since our first flight in 2000, Lion Air has grown rapidly to become Indonesia’s preferred domestic airline. In 2018, we carried 36.8 million passengers – nearly 35% of all air travelers in the country – to the islands, cities and communities of the archipelago. Our business is also uniquely structured for growth as the only local carrier of air cargo between Indonesian destinations.
Our success in becoming the country’s leading low-cost carrier has been built on delivering exceptional fare value to customers, ensuring convenient flight schedules and creating a route network vital to the interests of the 260 million people in Southeast Asia’s most populous nation. IATA estimates that by 2037, Indonesia will be the fourth biggest aviation market in the world and Lion Air is proud to be playing a leading role in the country’s development.
Since 2018, we have strategically expanded our passenger services to select international markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and China. Our focus, however, has remained the same – cost-efficient operations and an absolute commitment to providing value-conscious passengers and cargo customers with the lowest cost option to all of our destinations.
Lion Air Group urgently required.
- Male / Female
- Healthy body and not color blind
- AMEL holder for Airbus 320 / Airbus 330 / Boeing 737 / ATR 72
- Have 4 years experience on aircraft maintenance and 1 year quality departement
- Have attended formal training inspector
- Have certificate training skill about aviation / aircraft maintenance
- Familiar with inspection method
- Good knowledge of CASR and aircraft system
- Good technical English, both verbal and written
- Willing to be placed in all over Lion Group operational area
- Closing date: June 30, 2021
Flight Operation Officer
- Male / Female, not color blind
- Hold FOO License
- Maximum 25 years old on July 2021
- Minimun High School Graduate / Diploma, preferable hold Diploma 3 degree majoring in Air Transport Management
- Hold A320 Rating / B737NG / ATR Rating would be advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Able to work flexibly as well as work in a team
- Willing to be placed in all over Lion Air Group operational area
- Closing date: June 17, 2021
Qualified candidates should register online at links below.
In terms of pubLication and recruitment process, Lion Air Group does not cooperate with any party and the whole recruitment processes are free of charge. The final decision of acceptance is entirely Top Management's authority.
For further information please call +628119403089.