PT Djarum Jobs: Administration Staff
Djarum has come a long way since its humble beginnings in the 1950s. Growing from strength to strength, today our high-tech mass production lines produce cigarettes for both the domestic and international market.
With over half a century of history behind it, Djarum has come a long way from its quiet beginnings on the streets of Kudus. Today Djarum has become a familiar icon in Indonesia thanks to our popular clove-and-tobacco cigarette products, which are familiar all over the archipelago. We are one of the largest cigarette manufacturers in Indonesia and have also established a strong international presence, providing satisfaction to customers daily.
At Djarum, we view our people as the foundation of our success. We look for people who have a passion for progress, combined with key qualities of humility, dedication and sincerity. These are the values have enabled us to work harmoniously yet dynamically over the past six decades, generating real progress and products.
Many people join Djarum as a career and discover that they have found a home. We do our best to nurture, support and guide our employees development. We do this within the disciplined structure of a long-standing organization, one with clear benchmarks and values including a dedication to quality and a conscious commitment to the community.
Joining Djarum is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of Indonesia′s largest and most established companies, one with a competitive national and international presence and a reputation for high quality products. We are always on the lookout for talented personnel who would be a good fit with our values and needs.
Administration Staff - Kudus
- As an Administration Staff, you are responsible for handling administrative process, organizing data and report according to the relevant department needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports and report to superior
- Create, manage, and administer data neatly, effectively, and efficiently
- Input data into the system
- Carry out filling and archiving
- Compile and create various required documents
- If you like data, detail oriented, mastery Microsoft Excel for data processing and reporting, want to learn about terminology in related departments then you are the right person for this position. In addition, a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering / Informatics Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Statistics is also required with a very satisfactory predicate, able to work independently or with a team.
- Willing to be placed in the department in need and placement in Kudus, Central Java.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.