Bank BCA Jobs: System Development Analyst
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Embrace your future career with BCA.
Start your big dream with BCA.
System Development Analyst (Investment & Bancassurance) - Jakarta
About The Jobs
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the IT projects in Wealth Management Division related to investment and bancassurance products
- Receive report on system issue, serve as second level support to user / branch, and be responsible for the issue
Coordinate and cooperate with other work units to:
- Explore and ensure the completeness of user requirement
- Find the root cause of system issue and solving it
- Cooperate in a system development project team
- Monitor the progress of ongoing project
- Coordinate with vendor or outside party related to system development being handled
- Carry out day-to-day system operation
- Keeping up with the latest technological development and conduct research on technological development related to the job
- Conduct training to user / branch related to the system being handled
- Possess Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering / Information Systems with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Fresh graduate or experienced
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Understand technical SCRUM system development
- 3 positions available
- Test location in Jakarta
- Placement in Jakarta
- Closing date: December 31, 2021
- Administrative Screening
- Online Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview
- Medical Check-Up
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply via link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.