INKA Multi Solusi Jobs: 4 Positions

Inka Multi Solusi LogoPT INKA Multi Solusi is a subsidiary of PT INKA (Persero) that provides "Total Solution Provider" services in the construction and trading of railway components / spare parts and land transportation products, having its address at Jalan Surabaya-Madiun km 161 Number 1 Madiun, East Java.
Share ownership of PT INKA (Persero) is 99.86% and the rest is the Yayasan Keluarga Besar INKA of 0.14%. Its business competencies are trading in railroad car component, train support service, fabrication service, installation service, engineering service, designing and maintaining product in the railway sector as well as providing labor service.
PT INKA Multi Solusi as a subsidiary of PT Industri Kereta Api (Persero) which is engaged in manufacturing services for rail products and land transportation. Supported by competent resources in their respective fields, PT INKA Multi Solusi has shown its contribution and is ready to compete in the rail and land transportation product industry market.
Discover your dream jobs:

Welding Inspector

Requirements

  • Male / Female
  • Maximum age 32 years old
  • Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in any Engineering major
  • Have Welding Inspector Certificate

Production & Planning Control

Requirements

  • Male / Female
  • Maximum age 32 years old
  • Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in any Engineering major

Cost Estimator

Requirements

  • Male / Female
  • Maximum age 32 years old
  • Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in any Engineering major

Marketing

Requirements

  • Female
  • Maximum age 32 years old
  • Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in any Engineering major
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Deadline: January 16, 2022.
The recruitment process is free of charge.
Beware of scam on behalf of PT INKA Multi Solusi.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Agar tidak ketinggalan info lowongan kerja terbaru silahkan bergabung di channel Telegram JOBSID di: https://t.me/jobsidco. Update lowongan terbaru akan kami kirimkan langsung ke HP Anda.