Astra International Jobs: 7 Positions
PT Astra International Tbk was established in 1957 in Jakarta as a general trading company under the name Astra International Inc. In 1990, for the purpose of the Company’s Initial Public Offering (IPO), the name of the Company changed to PT Astra International Tbk, followed by listing its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under the ticker code ASII. Market capitalization of Astra as at the end of year 2019 was Rp 280.3 trillion.
Pursuant to the articles of association, the Company may engage in the following business activities: general trading, industry, mining, transportation, agriculture, construction, services and consultancy. By 2019, Astra has expanded its business by implementing a business model based on synergies and diversification within seven business segments, consisting of: Automotive; Financial Services; Heavy Equipment, Mining, Construction, & Energy; Agribusiness; Infrastructure and Logistics; Information Technology; Property.
With a diversified business, Astra has touched various aspects of the nation’s life through its products and services. In everyday life, the people of Indonesia use motorcycles and cars, toll roads, printers, as well as financial services, banking and insurance from Astra. Business owners partnering with Astra using a variety of commercial vehicles, heavy equipment, logistics services, information technology systems and mining services from Astra. Many products, including palm oil, coal and motor vehicles continue to be exported, thus allowing Astra to contribute in generating foreign exchange revenues for the country.
Currently, Astra’s business operations across Indonesia are run through 238 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates, and supported by 187,365 employees. As one of the nation’s largest business groups today, Astra has built a strong reputation through a diverse and quality products and services offering, with due observance to good corporate governance and environmental governance standards.
Astra continually aspires to become a corporate citizen that is considered to be a pride of the nation, one who is actively involved in the national efforts to improve the welfare of the Indonesian people. To this end, Astra runs business activities by a balanced combination of the business’ commercial interests and non-business contributions through ongoing social responsibility programs focused on four basic areas: education, environment, small and medium enterprises (SME) development and health.
We are hiring:
General Affairs Operation & Services Lead
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Degree majoring Engineering
- Preferably male and having experience 3-5 years in related field
- Having knowledge of building facility management & maintenance, electricity, water supply, cleaning service, office supplies, asset inventory, technician, procurement, services provider vendor management, systems of environmental and safety standards & security for Office Building and Stockyard
- Able to managing team, assertive & influencing skill, a hard worker, customer focus oriented, having a strong initiative, effective to work in fast-pace environment with exposure in working with early-stage startup companies
Secretary & Office Administration Officer
- Diploma (D3) Degree, majoring in Secretary / Business Administration with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferably having experience 1-3 years in the same field, but fresh graduate are highly encouraged to apply
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Having knowledge and exposure of administrative, clerical procedures, BOD personnel assistant is a competitive advantage
- Able to work in fast-pace environment, energetic, customer focus oriented, well groomed, good interpersonal and communication skill
People Services Officer
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Degree all major, preferably: Informatics System, Accounting, Tax, Secretary, Computer Accounting, Business Administration
- Fresh graduate - experiences maximum 3 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP & HRIS System
- Having knowledge and exposure of recruitment and training administration, personnel administration, employee experiences program & employee relation is a competitive advantage
- Able to managing multiple task, customer focus oriented, detail oriented, well planning & organizing, self-drive & initiative, effective to work in fast-pace environment with exposure in working with early-stage startup companies
Treasury Officer, Budget & Procurement Officer, Account Payable Officer
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Degree majoring Finance, Accounting, Computer Accounting, Tax, Business Administration
- Fresh graduate - experiences maximum 3 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP & other Finance & Accounting System
- Having knowledge and exposure of Accounting & Finance field, Account Payable, Account Receivable / Treasury, Finance Control, Budgeting, Procurement, Vendor Management, Asset Inventory is a competitive advantage
- Able to deliver target on time, attention to detail, reliable and effective to work in fast-pace environment with exposure in working with early-stage startup companies
Payroll & Compensation Benefit Officer
- Diploma (D3) Degree, preferably majoring Computer Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferably having experience 1-3 years in handling payroll and compensation & benefit employee but fresh graduate are highly encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SAP & HRIS System
- Having knowledge of employment social security, BPJS, pension fund, time management, personnel administration & reporting is a competitive advantage
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities, detail oriented, well planning & organizing, having a strong initiative and willingness to learn with exposure in working with early-stage startup companies
Placement in one of Astra's business unit headquarters in North or East Jakarta (all positions); and flexible mobile work outside to Bekasi or Cikarang (General Affairs Operation & Services Lead)
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below.
Registration deadline on June 30th, 2022 this vacancy ad allows early closing when fulfilled at anytime.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.