Frisian Flag Indonesia Jobs: Junior Brand Manager | Credit Controlling Officer
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, Frisian Flag Indonesia means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At Frisian Flag Indonesia we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at Frisian Flag Indonesia means you are contributing to a better world.
Let’s join our:
Junior Brand Manager - Innovation
- Jakarta Timur
As a Junior Brand Manager, you are responsible to lead brand communication, campaign and strategy implementation to achieve the desired business result sustainably. You will be part of exciting journey to drive future growth for category.
- Design and execute marketing plan for segment in scope
- Brand Campaign : above the line and below the line, offline and online touch points
- Managing day to day operational of segment in scope
- Turn insight into relevant actions and drive activities implementation
- Budget and P&L management
- Working with inter-department and external agencies to deliver business objectives
What We Ask
- Strong drive to deliver business result achievement with the right processes
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Have good knowledge on touch points, particularly digital and traditional media
- Skill on project management with strong follow up
- Enterpreneurial mindset and behaviour
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change of improvement
- More than 3 years experience in brand management, with the scope of brand development and brand building
- Closing date: June 30, 2022
What We Offer
- You will be working for Frisian Flag Indonesia, a company with strong purpose to deliver better nutrition for Indonesians
- Equipped with training and clear development plan to design your own career
Credit Controlling Officer
- Jakarta Timur
Control bills and debts from the customer (Modern Trade / MT) and distributor (General Trade / GT), and perform billing collection based on data from the system to ensure timeliness of billing.
Credit Control Process
- Create MT and GT E – invoices to ensure timeliness of billing
- Monitor incoming payment from distributors and customers to check the timeliness and ensure due date of payments.
- Monitor and analyze the rootcause of overdue problems, and coordinate aging billing with YCH to ensure corrective action related to the problems.
- Compare and check MT payment schedule with bank statement to help MT payment reconciliation and SAP reporting.
- Withdraw funds from DV to support GT payment.
- Coordinate with distributors (GT) regarding Detail Payment List (DPL) to avoid payment overdue and block order.
- Coordinate with KAE, KAM, RAM (for MT) to explore customer’s overdue rootcause.
- Analyze Day Sales Outstanding DSO to seek out the trend of payment from the customers / distributors.
- Create DSO, overdue and AR unsettlement report to support area sales in planning preventive actions.
- Process settlement of deduction payment conducted by MT (such as withholding tax, expenses, and market return) to support trade spend marketing team in handling account receivable (AR) unsettlement.
- Inform VAT charge to customers and distributors to trade spend marketing
Other Related Work
- Support in monitoring Credit Note (Deduction from goods return, reject, expired product, etc) to ensure the correct price and quantity of CN products.
What We Ask
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Major education: Finance / Economy / Business Management
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Have a basic understanding of Accounting
- Able to establish good relationship with customers, distributors and Bank
- Familiar in operating Microsoft Excel
- Closing date: July 9, 2022
What We Offer
- You’ll become a key part of our ongoing transformation and contribute to provide better nutrition for Indonesia.
- You will be working with a wonderful team who are motivated to contribute and to live our purpose.
- Challenging job
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Career development
- Opportunity to #UnleashYourNature
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to links below.
The recruitment process is free of charge. Be aware of scam.