Astra Infra Jobs: Accounting Analyst | Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst
Astra Infra is an Astra business group that is an investor-operator in Indonesian Infrastructure and wholly owned by PT Astra International Tbk.
To reflect the development of its business portfolio, in 2018 Astra Infra organized its business lines into Toll Road and Non-Toll Road. PT Astra Tol Nusantara is the holding company for toll road businesses, while PT Astra Nusa Perdana is the holding company for Logistics Infrastructure businesses.
As one of the largest infrastructure investor and infrastructure portfolio management businesses in Indonesia, Astra Infra is highly committed to the development of asset portfolios and business competencies that support overall industry growth.
The development of the ATN business is achieving momentum in 2019. With the inauguration of the Kunciran–Serpong toll road in early December, the entire ATN toll road asset portfolio has officially carried out commercialactivities. At the end of 2019, ATN’s portfolio consists of 6 toll road concessions with total length of 350km, consisting of 339km Trans Java toll road and 11km.
In terms of business expansion focus, two toll road investments were completed in 2019, comprising acquisition of 44.5% stake in the Surabaya–Mojokerto toll road (PT Jasamarga Surabaya Mojokerto / JSM) and an additional 10% stake in the Cikopo–Palimanan toll road (PT Lintas Marga Sedaya / LMS), bringing ATN’s ownership to 55%. From the operational focus, each toll road project managed to record performance improvement, accumulating to traffic volume growth of 22% to 119 million vehicles in 2019 from 98 million vehicles in 2018.
We are looking for candidates who are qualified and motivated to join our team!.
- Analyzing and conducting accounting activities in Astra Infra (record transactions, analyze data, create financial reports) based on the accounting standard (IFRS & PSAK).
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years experiences.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Proficient in English (spoken & written).
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication, teamwork skills and highly attention to details.
- High motivation and passionate in investment & infrastructure industry.
Corporate Social Responsibility Analyst
- Develop CSR strategy and program, conduct CSR program implementation, and monitoring / evaluation for CSR & ESG program in Astra Infra Group
- Act as coordinator for CSR people development activities in Astra Infra Group
- Build good communication & networking with external & internal stakeholders in related to CSR & ESG program in Astra Infra Group
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Communications / Social
- Understanding basic knowledge of CSR or ISO 26001
- Having minimum 1 year experience in CSR & ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance) area
- Proficient in English (spoken & written)
- Possess good visual design skill
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication, & teamwork skills
- Passionate in investment & infrastructure industry
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required kindly apply to links below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please submit your application only through Astra Career website as listed below. We will not proceed any application submitted manually or directly sent to our Astra Infra Careers email.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.