Astra International Jobs: Tax Admin | Sustainability Analyst
PT Astra International Tbk was established in 1957 in Jakarta as a general trading company under the name Astra International Inc. In 1990, for the purpose of the Company’s Initial Public Offering (IPO), the name of the Company changed to PT Astra International Tbk, followed by listing its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under the ticker code ASII. Market capitalization of Astra as at the end of year 2019 was Rp 280.3 trillion.
Pursuant to the articles of association, the Company may engage in the following business activities: general trading, industry, mining, transportation, agriculture, construction, services and consultancy. By 2019, Astra has expanded its business by implementing a business model based on synergies and diversification within seven business segments, consisting of: Automotive; Financial Services; Heavy Equipment, Mining, Construction, & Energy; Agribusiness; Infrastructure and Logistics; Information Technology; Property.
With a diversified business, Astra has touched various aspects of the nation’s life through its products and services. In everyday life, the people of Indonesia use motorcycles and cars, toll roads, printers, as well as financial services, banking and insurance from Astra. Business owners partnering with Astra using a variety of commercial vehicles, heavy equipment, logistics services, information technology systems and mining services from Astra. Many products, including palm oil, coal and motor vehicles continue to be exported, thus allowing Astra to contribute in generating foreign exchange revenues for the country.
Currently, Astra’s business operations across Indonesia are run through 238 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates, and supported by 187,365 employees. As one of the nation’s largest business groups today, Astra has built a strong reputation through a diverse and quality products and services offering, with due observance to good corporate governance and environmental governance standards.
Astra continually aspires to become a corporate citizen that is considered to be a pride of the nation, one who is actively involved in the national efforts to improve the welfare of the Indonesian people. To this end, Astra runs business activities by a balanced combination of the business’ commercial interests and non-business contributions through ongoing social responsibility programs focused on four basic areas: education, environment, small and medium enterprises (SME) development and health.
We are hiring:
- Carry out tax administration including assisting in fulfilling obligations for paying and reporting income tax by using DGT applications such as e-Billing, e-Faktur, e-Filling
- Create tax reconciliation between ledger and monthly tax reports
- Corresponding with the PIC at the relevant branch solving tax problems at the branch
- Responsible for the documentation of tax document
- Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) or equivalent
- Computer literated
- Have general knowledge in taxation
- Have general knowledge in accounting
- Have good communication skill
- Conduct studies and analyses related to sustainability issues in the Astra Group
- Prepare recommendations on short, medium, and long-term strategies related to the sustainability of Astra Group
- Facilitating Astra Group to implement sustainability initiatives
- Running the PDCA cycle on sustainability projects
- Monitor and analyze sustainability performance across Astra Group
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00 from all Engineering majors (preferably majoring in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) or Energy Conservation)
- Having knowledge and excellent skill in ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), especially in energy, GHG accounting, and carbon pricing
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Good analytical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Strive for excellence and the ability to work in a team
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to links below.
WARNING! Beware of job scamming. All recruitment processes are FREE of any kind of CHARGE.