Samsung Electronics Indonesia Jobs: IT Network / Infra
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company, Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.
Through innovative, reliable products and services, talented people, a responsible approach to business and global citizenship, and collaboration with our partners and customers, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
Samsung is growing at an impressive rate. It has proven time and again that it is a world class tech leader. At Samsung the key to our efforts is our people, whose talent, creativity and dedication is the foundation of our success. To compete in the global market, we focus on attracting the best talent and offer a corporate culture in which every person can excel.
Samsung's philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth, perpetual innovation and good corporate citizenship. Our practices have proven successful - we are one of America's fastest growing companies and an acknowledged leader in the digital convergence revolution. As one of the largest companies in the world, the possibilities are truly endless.
We always looking for outstanding new talents, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve into a truly global enterprise. We are on the cusp of the next chapter of our history. So join us as and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and bringing the next big thing to life.
Are you ready to be the next Samsunger?
IT Network / Infra - Cikarang
- Language: English
- Placement: Cikarang, Jawa Barat
- Status: Permanent Employee, Full-Time Position
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree (S1) from Computer Science, Telecommunication, or Network Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferably have more than 3 years experience in server / infra / NW position
- Fresh Graduate welcome to apply
- Strong leadership and management skill
- Problem solving skills
- Preferably holding OCP (Oracle Certified Professional), CCNA (Cisco Networkk Associate) or MSCA (Microsoft Certified Associate)
- Database management
- Mail server management
- OA H / W support or technician
- 2 positions available
If you're interested to try this opportunity kindly send your CV, bachelor certificate, and academic transcript to: a.santifera[at]samsung.com