Telkomsigma Jobs: 4 Positions
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated End-to-End ICT Solutions company for more than 27 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1200 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad.
telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
As we grow, telkomsigma’s demands for fulfilling our customers expectation of quality services increases. By expanding our presence in major cities in Indonesia, we give more accessibility and flexibility to the customers while improving services.
telkomsigma’s offices are located in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali.
Our success depends entirely on the strength of our resources; we need people with an appetite to drive personal performance, a passion and a winning mindset to reach the company vision as a leading ICT company in the Region.
At telkomsigma, we’ve invented a fresh and integrated environment where people work with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity as a team to drive our sustainable business growth.
Always GIVE the BEST is our philosophy in working as a team to create better futures for your professional career and the company.
- Male or Female, age maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from recognized university
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as Sales
- Have a good knowledge in information technology
- Have a skill of selling product
- Have a good negotiation skill
- Have a good communication skill
- Proactive, Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Closing date: October 25, 2018
Data Center Operation Staff
- Maintain system availability by monitoring our operation system, network, application system, ATM module, disk, and CPU usage
- Make sure all computer equipments related (console, tape drive, desktop, system tools, and tape media) are well functioning
- Manage the operation of IT devices and Data Center Infrastructure
- Manage the operation of Data Center Facilities (Generator, Panel, UPS, PAC, Fire Suppression and other supporting devices)
- Manage the operation of the Network Equipment Data Center
- Manage the operation of IT / IS Security Management (CCTV, Access Control and Visitor Access Management)
- Manage day to day operation and support 24x7 for customer service
- Support operational data for reporting management needs
- Supervise all visitor data centers both customers and partners who visits or conduct device maintenance
- Closing date: October 27, 2018
- Responsible for deliver and transform system design into .Net solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Having skill to Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Able to work in individual and teamwork
- Closing date: October 25, 2018
RPG Programmer Trainee
- RPG is a popular programming language of the IBM Power i platform.
- You will be trained in our training center and you will gain deep understanding and practical experience on developing applications using RPG.
- After passing our training program, you will work in telkomsigma for at least 3 years.
- Candidate must possess at least SMA in Computer Science / Information Technology or equal.
- Having knowledge in Command Line Processor (CLP), SQLRPG, DSPF, PRTF in AS400 program is a good value.
- Nice have to work with software development life and e-Channel Banking application.
- Having Knowledge in designing software application, coding, testing and implementation is more preferable.
- Good Interpersonal skill, eager to learn and proactive.
- Willing to work on site or project based.
- Closing date: October 19, 2018
If your qualifications meet our requirement please fill the Online Registration Form at links below.