Procter & Gamble Indonesia Jobs: Plant Technician Manufacturing | Manufacturing Process Engineer
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Are you wanting a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing team could be for you.
P&G brands such as Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers® touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing, and are recognised as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies.
Plant Technician Manufacturing - Karawang
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
- Diploma Degree in Engineering, Chemical Analyst, Pharmacy, and Microbiology Background
- Fresh Graduate or 1-year experience in manufacturing industries
- Good English writing, reading and speaking skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Karawang
At Karawang Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop the department strategy for further digitalisation and continued automation of the operation.
You will lead and develop the CPD organisation to deliver organisation capability and technical mastery, to automate palletisation operations, innovate and drive cost savings and qualify new products to the market.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent (Bachelors or Masters degree) in an Engineering or Technical discipline
- 2-3 years experience within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods or similar manufacturing environment
- Has strong technical and analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities. Will demonstrate the ability to engage a department organisation consisting of both day and shift individuals. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical and electrical equipment, be able to participate in Maintenance and repair activities along with coach the members of the CPD department to deliver base palletisation needs and qualification of new product initiatives.
- A view for a long-term career and not just a job. We invest in our future leaders and want someone with a thirst for improvement with a hunger to learn.
Interested candidates are invited to apply at links below.