Honda Prospect Motor Jobs: Body Production Staff
PT Honda Prospect Motor is a Sole Agent Trademark Holder (ATPM) as well as the center of the Honda automobile assembly and its components in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jl. Gaya Motor I (Sunter II) North Jakarta, and a factory in Jl. Mitra Utara II Mitrakarawang Industrial Estate, West Java.
PT Honda Prospect Motor become one of the companies that considerable influence on the Indonesia automotive industry.
Right on January 15, 2014, PT Honda Prospect Motor inaugurated the second plant well as the launch of new models Honda Mobilio, thus PT Honda Prospect Motor will increase the 'market share in Indonesian automotive industry.
To realize these goals, then we open up career opportunity for you to join the big family of HPM and make a significant contribution to our common development. Enroll yourself in accordance with the position of interest and follow our selection process. Good luck and see you in the world of work which full of challenges and opportunities.
Body Production Staff
Serves as a System Analyst to analyze and propose improvements in work process, manage time and resources so that task can be resolved effectively, ensure that all work runs according to plan, identify and understand problems in the work area, then find solutions, and always improve abilities and skills related to the work to continue to develop, especially in the position of Body Production Staff who are responsible for monitoring the production process and achieving quality and quantity targets, analyzing & improving work systems, monitoring 5S and K3 implementation, and HR settings in the Body Production section.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering, and related majors
- Attention to detail
- Able to conduct analysis properly
- Preferable mastery AutoCAD or Catia and able to drive a car
- Able to work under pressure
- Discipline, firm and able to lead
- Willing to work with shift work system
- Minimum age 18 years old and maximum 27 years old
- Mastery Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Know of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Placement in Karawang, West Java
Those who are interested please apply to ECC UGM at link below.