Thiess Contractors Indonesia Jobs: Graduate Development Program (GDP)
Indonesia Graduate Development Program
About the Role
Be part of our culturally diverse and inclusive organization within the CIMIC Group, join our induction in Sydney - Australia, and experience our exciting project sites.
Thiess is now looking for students or recent graduates to join our Graduate Program based in Indonesia across the following disciplines:
- Graduate Mining Engineering
- Graduate Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Geodetic Engineering
- Graduate Geology / Geotechnical Engineering
- Graduate Environmental Engineering
- Graduate Occupational Health & Safety
- Graduate Finance
- Graduate Human Resources
- Graduate Supply Chain
To be successful in this program, you should have the following capabilities:
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able to communicate, advise and present confidently
- Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
- Have a sound ability to interpret and analyse business needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
- Possess technical knowledge
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new skills and be flexible and adaptive
- Deliver high quality outcomes and be self-motivated
- Are willing to relocate to various sites and projects across our global operations as required by the graduate program.
- Fresh graduates or final year of completing Bachelor Degree with maximum of 2 years of work experience (Year of Graduation 2018 - 2020).
- Possess a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Willing to be located at any Thiess Indonesia projects, including remote areas.
- Willing to work in roster schedule.
- Have a high degree of assertiveness and intercultural sensitivity; willing to learn and learn things fast; Passionate and show a can do attitude.
- Have a good command of English (written and oral) is preferable. Possess a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 450 or IELTS band of 5.
- Computer Literacy.
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum vitae and copy of ID card.
- A certified copy of the most recent academic transcript.
- Related documents / certificates indicating your academic or non-academic achievement (including participation as a committee in campus / social events, if any).