Asia Pacific Resources International Ltd (APRIL) Group Jobs: Engineering Development Trainee
Asia Pacific Resources International Limited (APRIL) Group is one of the largest, most technologically advanced and efficient makers of pulp and paper products in the world.
We make products that are used by millions of people every day in liquid packaging, printing and writing paper, tissues, shopping bags, food packaging, magazines and books.
Our products, including our flagship PaperOneTM office paper, are proudly marketed and sold in more than 70 countries around the world.
Our business is built on a Sustainable Forest Management Policy. Our operations include a state-of-the-art pulp and paper mill and plantation forests in Riau Province, Sumatra, Indonesia. We directly employ more than 5,000 people and 90,000 more work in businesses that supply or support us.
Engineering Development Trainee
Were you graduated from these disciplines?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Physics Instrumentation
- Bachelor's / Master's degree from reputable local & overseas universities
- 3.25 for Bachelor's degree
- 3.50 for Master's degree
- Fresh graduate with less than one year working experience
- Open for job placement in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Sumatra
- Leader in fibre, pulp & paper industry
- Talent development programmes
- Employee welfare & benefits (accomodation, sport facilities, transportation, medical benefit, etc.)
Location: Jalan Lintas Timur, Pangkalan Kerinci, Pelalawan, Riau 28300; 72 km (+1.5 hours only from Pekanbaru, the capital city of Riau Province) Phone: +62 761 491 000
Send your CV to email addresses below.
Beware of Fraudulent Recruitment.
APRIL Group will NEVER ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or visas, or ask you to pay cost.
recruitment_riau[at]aprilasia.com, stevanus[at]aprilasia.com, margareta_herawan[at]aprilasia.com